????? for Vortex scope good buy are not

jeff 300

I just got a vortex 6x20x44 viper for 270.00 to put on a 308. am i going to be happy with this scope. you just never know with new brands. they have a great warranty But the best warranty is the one u never have to use.

What do you think of vortex scopes????? will it last and do they track right????
has any one had good luck with them????

I have two of that model and am very happy so far. Had one for a couple of years and the second for about a year. Both have had over 500 rnds fired through the rfles they are on. Both have the BDC reticules in them. The one on the 7mm mauser is right on with the BDC out to 400 yds.:D:D

I have two also and will be ordering more. This is my favorite scope for in the $500 price range and this sale is awesome. The one I got for $270 also is on my Stagg varmint .223. I have cranked the turret from 100 yards to 500 plus and back manytimes. Tracking is great and it has always returned to zero,

Jeff

They can't be beat for the money. And that was before they went on sale!!! I have several and love them all. Looking forward to ordering a custom turret too!

Well i got the scope in and was very happy with how its built and glass in this scope. It looks like its built well. So i ordered two more 6.5x20x50 this time. i hope they work as good as they look. but for 279.00 how can you go wrong???????????

Well i got the scope in and was very happy with how its built and glass in this scope. It looks like its built well. So i ordered two more 6.5x20x50 this time. i hope they work as good as they look. but for 279.00 how can you go wrong???????????

I just ordered 2 more in the 6.5~20 x 44 for like $249 plus a 3.5~10x50 I think you will be plenty happy.

Jeff

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.