For the praying type people, please join me in a prayer for an LRH Brother

@Deputy819 and I learned the other night that an outstanding LRH member lost her daughter from cancer at a very young age. RIP, Ms. Tiffany. Having gone through liver cancer myself, losing a brother and a sister from lung cancer, and now my nephew is going through a stage 4 cancer chemo for cancer in the stomach region, I sympathize with what he and his family are going through. He is a very private person and does not want to make a big fuzz about it, but I know that he could use the power of collective prayers to comfort himself and his entire family circle. Per my PM with him, he seems to be coping well.

Please let him know he is not alone in these challenging times.

Thank you in advance for your support and understanding.

Ed
Truly sorry for the loss of your family member , prayer's sent also.

@Deputy819 and I learned the other night that an outstanding LRH member lost her daughter from cancer at a very young age. RIP, Ms. Tiffany. Having gone through liver cancer myself, losing a brother and a sister from lung cancer, and now my nephew is going through a stage 4 cancer chemo for cancer in the stomach region, I sympathize with what he and his family are going through. He is a very private person and does not want to make a big fuzz about it, but I know that he could use the power of collective prayers to comfort himself and his entire family circle. Per my PM with him, he seems to be coping well.

Please let him know he is not alone in these challenging times.

Thank you in advance for your support and understanding.

Ed
God can and does work wonders
Mike

Father Almighty, maker of heaven and earth, May you heal, comfort, encourage and give peace to these here that are ill and have lost loved ones. Help us to know you have a purpose for our trials and troubles. Thank you for the healing you have already done, are doing and going to do. May you receive all the glory, honor and praise from us all. These things we ask in Jesus name, Amen

Per Dr. J Vernon McGee - "Someday we will thank God for every bit of trouble we have had here. Otherwise, we would think we can do without you Lord."