For The Mule Deer Fanatic!

Big Sky

SPONSOR
IT has been a while since I posted any art here a LRH, but I know some of you are as obsessed with big Muley bucks just like I am. This mule deer is based off a real non-typical that as far as I know is still alive down in Colorado. Maybe Len or one of you will get his twin this fall.

This is how the drawing and concept started out.
MuleDeer%20NT1_zpstddof3oh.jpg

A little more progress:
MuleDeer%20NT2_zpsf9bivnez.jpg

The final result. I will be selling limited edition signed and numbered prints of this drawing. They will be approximately 8.5"x11" and cost $30.00, plus $5.00 shipping and handling. The original sold in less than an hour after posting it on the web. I'm going to miss looking at it. I will have to make sure I keep a print for myself. Just PM me for more details if you are interested. Since this is a brand new print, if ordered right away, you could get a low number. Hope you guys enjoy the art whether you are interested in buying it or not.
Mule%20Deer%20Velvet%20Official%20Print_zps2acqctwf.jpg

I want to buy one. One of the low numbered ones if I am not too late.

I have seen Troy's artwork up close and personal in his house.

Amazing stuff!

If this is the Troy I'm thinking, he drew this original based on a mtn. lion I'd caught in the early 90's.

Attachments

• 20150506_untitled shoot_1.jpg
    20150506_untitled shoot_1.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 106
You gave me this original based off a picture of a lion I'd caught.
You bear hunted with us a bit on the Boulder.
Think Southern Utah, been awhile....:D

Troy my print was just delivered and it looks amazing!! Thank you for making it available to us and I look forward to purchasing more. Is there any way I can be put on "the list" for future prints?

Jarhead1371, first off, thank you! I'm glad you like it. If want want to PM me your email address I will send you what is available and what is coming up.

I hate to.interupt the reunion guys but, big sky do you do customer requests. I have an ir trail cam photo of the biggest whitetail i ever took in pa. and a couple photos of him on the ground with me holdin his horns. Also my longest shot at 672 yds. Would like to have something like that done of him. Great hunt with good memories. Let me know. Thanks

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.