For the ccw crowd.... g19 vs g45

it depends it depends on what your really looking for, yes Glocks have all sorts of aftermarket stuff. But in my opinion I don't think it's a wise idea to over the customize a carry gun. I do like the CZ P10 because it comes with a lot of the things guys will pay for as upgrades, the CZ comes with standard. And you and your wife can swap magazines because as long as they have the orange follower they will fit the last I knew. If you would like a po7 I'm actually selling a brand new one never fired and wood give you a pretty good deal on it.

it depends it depends on what your really looking for, yes Glocks have all sorts of aftermarket stuff. But in my opinion I don't think it's a wise idea to over the customize a carry gun. I do like the CZ P10 because it comes with a lot of the things guys will pay for as upgrades, the CZ comes with standard. And you and your wife can swap magazines because as long as they have the orange follower they will fit the last I knew. If you would like a po7 I'm actually selling a brand new one never fired and wood give you a pretty good deal on it.
I'm not to worried about using the same mags as my wife. She doesnt shoot very often. My father has a glock 19 and I shot that the other day next to the p07. While the cz p07 ergonomically felt better in the hand I shot the glock better. Cant explan that. Going to spend more time with both guns to see which one I really shoot the best

I'm not to worried about using the same mags as my wife. She doesnt shoot very often. My father has a glock 19 and I shot that the other day next to the p07. While the cz p07 ergonomically felt better in the hand I shot the glock better. Cant explan that. Going to spend more time with both guns to see which one I really shoot the best

That's a good idea, a gun that fits the hand should be a better fit and function.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.