For Sale: Two Rifles

Discussion in 'Guns For Sale' started by Guest, Apr 13, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Baby Coming in July--Must Sell
    #1--.300 Tomahawk--Trued and Lapped Win. M70 pushfeed action, 30" Shilen 1:10" twist SS Select Match barrel(227 rds fired-was a .300 WBY for first 200-new chamber in .300 Tomahawk 27 rds ago), KDF brake, McMillan Tooley MBR stock w/Decelerator Pad, Ken Farrell One Piece 20 MOA base. Shoots .5 MOA-Smithed by Ray Romain...(scope in pic Not included)$1000 firm plus shipping to your FFL.
    [​IMG]
    #2--.308 Win. Remington M700VS
    Trued and lapped M700SA, HS Precision VS stock skim bedded with Marine-Tex, Factory PSS barrel cut to 22" w/recessed target crown and set back and rechambered with a M852 Match Reamer. 20 rds. fired on new barrel. Factory Rem. Bottom Metal. Shoots 3/4 MOA with Factory Winchester Loads. $500 firm plus shipping to your FFL. Bipod in Photo Not Included.
    [​IMG]
    Listed prices are break even deals for me(not for profit)---both guns were put together in the last 2 months, but I need the $$$ for new baby... [​IMG]

[ 04-13-2003: Message edited by: Chris Jamison ]

2. Jake in NC

Jake in NC Well-Known Member

..Hey Cris.. I am extremely interested in your Tomohawk and I'm just over in NC.. Does it come with any dies, brass or loaded ammo.?? JiNC

3. Jake in NC

DOH..!!! BTW.. Congratulations.!! (How rude of me.. Ya can't take me anywhere.!) [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Stu

Stu Well-Known Member

Chris,
    I want the Rem. 700 VS. [​IMG]
    Send me you phone # please.
    Thanks,
    RedMan*

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Jake--
    Since I have two Tomahawks, I can't let the dies and brass go with this one. Ray has them in stock at his shop, though, and I'll hook you up with him if you buy the gun. I bought this gun from DC, and it was really put together well, but the last one in is usually the first to go, so since I haven't spent alot of time working up loads for this one, it was elected to be sold. I will give you the data that I have, though. Shoot me an email with your phone # if you are interested in working a deal.

RedMan-- Email sent with my Phone #... Give me a call.

[ 04-13-2003: Message edited by: Chris Jamison ]

6. Jake in NC

Hey Chris.. I sent you an email with my number.. Do you know how much the dies are .?? That's my main concern right now.. I don't wanna end up with a 30SHV.!! Hehehe.. d:^) JiNC

PS-What's the contour and muzzle diameter of that barrel.??

[ 04-13-2003: Message edited by: Jake in NC ]

7. Stu

Stu Well-Known Member

Chris,
    was good to talk to ya.
    Thanks for the great deal on the new stick.
    I'll keep you posted.
    Sincerely, RedMan*

8. Jake in NC

..Hey Chris.. I got the info I needed on the rifle from your "New Tomahawk" thread a while back on the board.. If the dies aren't too rediculous I'll take it.. (i.e. 'Ol Tooley wanted upwards of $300 for his SHV dies..!!)
    .. I sent an email also with my number.. I'll call you if ya send yours.. Thanks.. JiNC

[ 04-14-2003: Message edited by: Jake in NC ]

9. texas

texas Well-Known Member

Chris congrad on the up coming baby hopefully July 31st. Sorry to hear you had to sell your new gun and that I got off the site before you posted [​IMG].

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Both rifles are sold pending funds... Thanks RedMan and Jake...