• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For Sale/Trade: New unfired!!! Stag Arms Model 6 Super V-15 5.56 NATO Stainless 24-inch

Huskers97

Stag Arms Model 6, Semi-automatic, 223 Rem/556NATO, 24" Match Grade Barrel, Black Finish, Fixed Stock, 10Rd mag, 2-Stage Match Trigger SA6. Guaranteed 1/2" MOA I also have 2-30 rd mags that go also.

This rifle is new and unfired. The scope is also new and only been mounted.Burris 3.5-10x40 Eliminator Laser Rangefinder Riflescope. Model # 200118
I will take $1750 shipped for the entire package.

I also have a set of like new RCBS small base dies, brass and bullets if your interested we can discuss the price for what you want.

I will ship to your FFL from an individual for the $1750 or from my FFL for an additional $20.

I would trade for a .204 without a heavy barrel or a .17rem centerfire plus cash. Those are my first choices but might consider others.

Attachments

• stag1.jpg
    stag1.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Stag.jpg
    Stag.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 4
  • stag2.jpg
    stag2.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 8
I really hadn't thought about that. Let me see if I have anymore interest in the package and if not I will consider that.

Thanks

I have been asked for my best price shipped a few times. So here it is for everyone. I will do $1650 shipped to your FFL. I will not do another price drop!

Thanks

Just to make a deal so I can move on with a new rifle. I will take $1550 shipped for the package today only!!!!!