• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For sale: Stocks!

former naval person

I have several stocks for sale. 1.Remington SA Factory take off...from a 700 Titanium rifle. Not the usual plasticfantastic. Appears to be an attempt to do a real stock. Has been bedded to an action with Devcon. Otherwise appears new. $ 100/ or best offer. 2.:A remington 700 BDL walnut stock with bottom metal in like new condition. (That is, metal and Stock are both like new.) Long action. Lovely piece. $120.00. 3: One Remington Long action Choate Ultimate Sniper stock...as new...rifle screwed down into bedding, but all else as from the factory. $120 also. 4: One Savage Long action BT stock...i.e. the Target laminated long action stock with the adjustable cheek piece and the forend rail. Savage sold it for $400. It has been bedded by the previous owner as a single shot...the magazine cut filled with a birch block and then the action bedded with Devcon. Can be easily opened up I am told to be a repeater again. $ 120 or best offer. Give me a shout. Paul

Brian: Can't get through the filters or what ever is preventing me from contacting you. If you are still interested in the stocks, try sending me an Email. If that doesn't work, a phone will do.. Let me know on line here and we'll try to work it out. Thanks, Paul