• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For sale Sightron S III 6-24X50

Jeff, I hate getting old ! Somehow, at some time ago, I already bought the scope ! Yep, I went digging into my pile of scope boxes looking for a Leupold box. Found one from Sightron that was too heavy to be empty. Sure enough, there was a scope, a Sightron 6.5x24 with mil dots ! I don't remember buying it; but there it was. I am very sorry and embarrassed; but I don't need two. Put yours back on the block. My (very) bad ! Sorry, Charles

Jeff, I hate getting old ! Somehow, at some time ago, I already bought the scope ! Yep, I went digging into my pile of scope boxes looking for a Leupold box. Found one from Sightron that was too heavy to be empty. Sure enough, there was a scope, a Sightron 6.5x24 with mil dots ! I don't remember buying it; but there it was. I am very sorry and embarrassed; but I don't need two. Put yours back on the block. My (very) bad ! Sorry, Charles

And I thought I was having a great day when I found a $20 in an old pair of jeans! :D Maybe I'll go look through my scope boxes!

Recent Posts