• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For sale Sightron S III 6-24X50

bearhntr

Like brand new with box paperwork sunshade and lense covers. Mounted in Burris signiture rings so no marks. Only fired about 30 rounds with this scope. Incredible glass that tracks awsome.

$600 plus shipping.

Last edited:
bearhunter, I think this is a 30mm tube, right ? But, is it the latest model? You can email me at win21woodnut@gmail,com and I'd enjoy a picture. Been looking for a Nightforce; but hard to find. Oh, and is it (I think so) a side focus? Still for sale ?
Thanks, Charles.

Yes still for sale, 30 mm, side focus, not the new model that just came out. Mil dot reticle 1/4 moa target knobs.

bearhunter, those are interesting pics; I mean the bear skulls in the background ! One griz and one a blackie? Annnd, do we have to mail things back and forth? To wit: do we have a deal? Charles

Thank you,Jeff ! I,m out. Smoking a good cigar with a friend with his I Pad so I found. Your answer. I,ll get my email tomorrow and get the check off to you. charles