• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For Sale - Savage model 10 in 300 WSM with shortened stock

orchemo

I recently bought this rifle for a person sight unseen and he did not bother to disclose that the stock had been shortened. Needless to say...time to find s a better home for this rifle.

Savage model 10 in 300 WSM. Factory camo painted stock and metal work. Looks very nice. There is a paint chip on the bolt handle, but hard to recognize amongst the camo pattern.

The barrel is a medium contour...larger than Weather Warrior 338, smaller than my FP-10 308. The end diameter is 3/4 inch

The rifle is on great shape, reportly less than 100 rounds fired. The feed ramp has very little wear so the round count is probably accurate. Includes factory installed Warne style bases (also camo painted)

This would be a great file for a youth or women. The length of pull is 12 inches. The recoil pad is a Kick-EEZ. The installation of the recoil pad looks professional and very well done. The fit is flush and there are no marks on the stock from any sanding.

$420 shipped to FFL CONUS

Only trade I would look at would be a Tikka T3 stainless in 7mm-08

IMG_2572.jpg

IMG_2569.jpg

IMG_2568.jpg

IMG_2567.jpg

IMG_2573.jpg

IMG_2570.jpg