• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

FOR SALE - Remington 700 30-06 early model

boliep

As best as I can age this rifle, it is a 1964 model. At any rate, it is old enough to have the famous tombstone safety. The rifle is in great shape and completely reliable. Other than the recoil pad being added, it is as original as shipped many years ago. It does have one lightly rubbed spot under the barrel. My guess is that happened when the rifle was kept on a horizontal rifle rack for a long period of time. There is also the marking as shown at the pistol grip cap. I have shown both of those in the pictures.

While I do not have any idea of round count, it does not appear to have been shot a lot. The lands and grooves appear to be sharp and are shiny. I have found it to be very accurate with almost any ammo that I have tried in it. That ranges from low end to premium ammo.

The rifle comes without the scope shown on it. I will leave the bases on the rifle.

Picture links are below. Please let me know if you have any questions or if you need a picture of something that I have not shown. I have it priced at $850.00.

Please no trades.

Attachments

• IMG_0001.JPG
    IMG_0001.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 198
  • IMG_0002.JPG
    IMG_0002.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 200
  • IMG_0003.JPG
    IMG_0003.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 200
  • IMG_0004.JPG