• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FOR SALE: R700 LA stocks

Chase Curtis

LRV laminated thumbhole stock.. LA Sendero contour.. perfect shape. $125
IMG_1039.jpg

Bell Carlson medalist 1000.. LA sendero contour aluminum bedding perfect condition
$175
IMG_1040.jpg

Factory SPS take off stock LA MAG... $35
IMG_1041.jpg

ALL stocks are Remington 700 LONG actions. prices INCLUDE shipping. NO trades.

Last edited:
I am looking for a long action stock for my 700 30-06 I take it that your mag won;t fit my standard barrel correct?

The Mag stock will fit the 30-06 etc, but the barrel will be free floating so to speak (wont be a tight fit on barrel). I am in the same boat as you.

ADL and BDL as far as stock fit.. I think would be the same.. only difference is bottom metal.. I THINK..

Also the Bell Carlson 1000 is one in the same as the m40 stock...

The Mag stock will fit the 30-06 etc, but the barrel will be free floating so to speak (wont be a tight fit on barrel). I am in the same boat as you.

Correct me if i am wrong but isn't the long action and the magnum barrel's action have the same lugs and outter size? wouldn't the only issue be you are free floating the barrel? Again don't these 700s like to be floated? Assuming the action beddign is strong enough.

To my knowledge yes... A r700 LA is the same.. Only difference would be standard or mag bolt face... Stock inlett... Same

Yes, your 30-06./270 etc should drop right into the LA MAG stock with no issues, to my knowledge. I think the only real difference is at the very end of the stock where the "u" is cut out, it may be a tad bigger, and be free floating the barrel, but it should fit with no issue, for his price its almost worth you taking a shot and see if you like it, i think you will be fine, I am just looking for a STD one cause thats what i prefer..