• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For sale: Lilja .30 caliber barrel blank.

Michael Eichele

The rifle range, or archery range or behind the co
For sale: 1-Lilja 30 caliber barrel blank. 12 twist, will finish up to 27-1/4" "Straight taper benchrest" 1.200 HV taper. http://www.riflebarrels.com/products/contour_data_lilja_precision_rifles.htm#straight

Lilja barrels can take 3 or more months to get. Get one without the wait. This barrel is a 100% new blank. I am selling this barrel to put the funds into another project. I have an identical barrel finished on my 300 RUM and stabilizes 200 ACCUBONDS and 220 SMK's and shoots many loads VERY well. If interested drop me an email or post a reply. Thanks for looking.

$275.00 (US dollars) Shipped to any of the 50 states. PayPal, personal check or money order. Will ship upon arrival of funds. If personal check is issued, barrel will be shipped when check clears.

Regards!

Would you be interested in any type of trading?? Only reason I ask is that I am kinda poor right now, but I am trying to sell my Ruger Target in 220 swift. My current 300 RUM is the factory barrel on my 700 LSS and I have put about 1000 rounds down the tube. Its about shot out. I want a lilja barrel for it. Maybe I should just try harder to sell it and when I come up with the money, I can buy this from you.

Recent Posts