• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For Sale: Leupold Delta Point Reflex, 7.5 MOA Delta with all mounts - 65930

Weby Shops

[FONT=&quot]Priced for quick sale:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Leupold Delta Point Reflex scope with 7.5 MOA Delta Reticle and All Mounts[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Suggested Price: 590[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sale at 444.99 (includes free ground shipping in the US)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Scroll to the bottom of this offer to see discount code for extra saving.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I am offering this [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Leupold 7.5 MOA Deltapoint reflex[/FONT][FONT=&quot]scope on special. If you are interested in other [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Leupold Deltapoint reflex sights[/FONT][FONT=&quot] - send me an email. I have access to wide offering of products from [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Leupold[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Optics. I can get you a pretty good price on most of them.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
LEUPOLD-DeltaPoint-Reflex-Sight-7-5-MOA-Delta-FN-Tactical-65930-Pic3.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7.5 MOA Delta Point Reflex sight by Leupold [/FONT][FONT=&quot]has carved out a niche for itself among handgun and shotgun users, as well as AR enthusiasts as the backup, short range go to sight. It often gets mounted on a weaver rail of a long range scope or on top of a tactical ring.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
LEUPOLD-DeltaPoint-Reflex-Sight-7-5-MOA-Delta-Mounting-Kit-65930-Pic2.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The sight is shockproof in its rugged magnesium housing and comes with a protective scope cover for transport. It's waterproof and has been tested on large caliber firearms. No worries about forgetting to turn the reflex sight off – the feature is built in. And just the opposite – the slight movement will trigger the sight to turn itself on and adjust to the surrounding light conditions. The 7.5 MOA reticle has 120 MOA adjustment range for both elevation and windage.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Technical Characteristics:[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]1x magnification[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Unlimited eye relief[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]7.5 MOA Delta reticle[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot].6 oz weight[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Notable:[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]Motion sensor to trigger reticle[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Auto Shut Off feature[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Auto Brightness[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Low Profile[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Lifetime Warranty by Leupold[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Comes with Scope:[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]Warranty Registration[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Mounting Plates[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Scope Cover[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Battery[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If you are interested in this Deltapoint Reflex Sight – send me an email to [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][email protected][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]. Copy the subject line. Or call me at the number below. Alternatively go to the site and use promo code below to save $30 off your purchase in addio. [/FONT][FONT=&quot](promo FM$30)[/FONT]