For sale items ....

bgbuck153

If a guy/girl is selling something in the classified ads why would they simply say the most basic description on the item for sale? Then when someone asks the famous " what's it weigh" the seller gets all bent. If your selling something give all the details as your the one selling it instead of getting annoyed by the question that should be already listed. It's just common sense.
I especially love it when the weight question comes up and the seller responds " oh there it is been waiting on that to be asked". Get a clue sellers and post it ahead of time especially when you already are expecting that question. It's one of the most common questions when we're buying guns or stocks to target a specific weight.
Rant over

I guess there are a lot of things that I could "Rant" over, but I am not going to sweat a guy not listing a weight as a nuisance. I know its a radical idea that if I am really interested in a gun, I will talk to him on the phone and get the particulars before I pull the proverbial trigger. I may be in the minority or it could be that the covid has eaten away the part of my brain that cares about miniscule matters?????

i see where your coming from, most end users aren't that savvy on what's being sold - that's WHY they ask questions! if you sell something, if you dont want / not prepared to take questions, just be very thorough in your description. sure seems pretty reasonable to me!

That's exactly what I'm getting at is for the seller to be as detailed as they can be and if they do leave out a detail then just answer it respectfully. When they respond the potential buyer in a rude way it's an instant turnoff.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.