• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For sale is a NEW IN SPRINGFIELD BOX M1A Loaded package.

carsellarms

For sale is a NEW IN SPRINGFIELD BOX M1A Loaded package. This is the upgraded package offered by Springfield Armory with Natoinal Match sights, Medium weight NM barrel and National Match trigger group. This is the Walnut/Carbon steel barrel version and the wood is as nice as it gets. Perfect and unfired in the box with all cupons and manuals as shipped from Springfield.

$1250 OBO. No trades pls

email for quick reply and pictures. [email protected]

For sale is a NEW IN SPRINGFIELD BOX M1A Loaded package. This is the upgraded package offered by Springfield Armory with Natoinal Match sights, Medium weight NM barrel and National Match trigger group. This is the Walnut/Carbon steel barrel version and the wood is as nice as it gets. Perfect and unfired in the box with all cupons and manuals as shipped from Springfield.

$1250 OBO. No trades pls

I'll take it.

fred

He's been posting on many forums. He posted on www.armslist.com for a

used M1A loaded 4 times listing a different state each time. I was considering

buying a weapon from him until i saw that. If this person is legitimate he

sould speak up before he gets banned from these forums.

He's been posting on many forums. He posted on www.armslist.com for a

used M1A loaded 4 times listing a different state each time. I was considering

buying a weapon from him until i saw that. If this person is legitimate he

sould speak up before he gets banned from these forums.

SCAM ALERTlightbulb

The pics that are posted on the ARMSLIST forum ad were taken from an add

off GLOCK TALK forum

I talked to a USPS investigator this am. He said that a person has been arrested while attempting to cash a 2nd postal money order (not this one). The first PMO was cashed the day before.

If you used a postal money order you should get your money back. You may want to contact the post office. May take a while though.

Tom

I filed a money order in quiry at the post office and only found out today. I called the 800 # to check on status. This was the accounting office but the lady said if the person I sent it to cashes it they can't do anything. Only if its "stolen". I need the paper copy of the report which was mailed today.

$1250 OBO. No trades pls

lightbulbIf anyone is interested in this gun, they should read this first. It will save you $1250lightbulb
For sale is a NEW IN BOX SPRINGFIELD M1A Loaded package - Topic Powered by Eve Community