• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For Sale: Brass and Dies

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverbullet_99

I have 50 Norma head stamped 7MM Weatherby Mag brass for sale. 19 are once fired and the other 31 have been sized and primed but were never fired. I would like $80 shipped for these.

I also have 69 Remington head stamped .300 Weatherby Mag brass for sale. 11 are once fired and 58 have been sized and primed but were never fired. I would like $70 shipped for these.

I also have 2 sets of RCBS full length sizing dies that I would like to sell. These are the 2 die full length sizing sets. I am asking $30 shipped a piece for them. They are for the .300 Weatherby Magnum chambering and the 7MM Weatherby Magnum chambering.

These items are posted on other forums and I will sell by the time stamp. Ill take them followed by a PM for payment info will be necessary. If you have any questions, please PM me and I will do what I can to answer them for you.

Please plan on paying with a USPS money order. May be able to work out a trade for .25-06 or .300 RUM brass.

Thank you

Silver

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.