• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For sale: bnib redding 338 edge dies 225$

pyroducksx3

I bought these dies intending on building an edge but have decided to go 338 lapua improved, so I don't need these anymore. These are brand new never used dies ordered directly from redding. It's the full length sizing die with that uses neck bushings and competition seating die with micrometer seating. Also including a hornady modified case that I was going to expand. 225$

Attachments

• 20150620_134733.jpg
    20150620_134733.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 4
Yes the 338 rum will work for the edge. Redding doesn't manufacture a micrometer 338 edge seating die. The only difference between the 338 rum and edge is the neck is shorter on the 338 rum, since you are only seating bullets the are no issues. To determine what bushing you will need you will need to seat a bullet into the brass, this needs to be the bullet you intend to use. Next measure the outside diameter of the neck where the bullet is seated then minus .002 and that's the bushing you want. So for instance if you loaded a bullet and measured .366 you would then subtract .002 for proper neck tension and need a .364. ***I have no idea what neck bushing you will need, this is just an example***
Also I have no bushings to include with dies. I would recommend the titanium nitrate ones though as these are what I use and I've never had a problem. I have had buddies use the cheaper ones and have had cases stick a little.