• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For Sale: Bigeyes w/Spacemasters - Price reduced - SPF

ss7mm

I have a set of big eyes with Spacemasters for sale. I don't use them and they just sit in the safe so I need to make some room. They have 25X eyepieces and as near as I know the only thing wrong with them is that one eyepiece cover has a small busted piece on the threaded end. It was like that when I got it and I just keep it in place with tape and it's never been a problem and I just never got around to getting a new cover.

$600.00 Shipped anywhere in the lower 48.

Attachments

• DSC02880.jpg
    DSC02880.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC02894.jpg
    DSC02894.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC02895.jpg
    DSC02895.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC02896.jpg
    DSC02896.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Glad you sold them!

I thought, where is ss7mm? He hasn't been around much... I did a search and this was the first post. Hope you're doing well with rest of loved ones. :)

I'm still here my friend. I read a lot and tend to try and let others respond as I stay busy with e-mail, pm and phone help with members.

Everyone here is alive and well and we're just happy that we haven't been having the heat that everyone else has been having. :)

I've got one dog curled up by each foot, the ac is keeping things cool, the yard got mowed today and momma has a surprise in store for dinner tonight. It doesn't get much better than this. :)

I'm glad! Had we been neighbors I would have found an excuse to come over for
dinner! That sounds good! :D I've never done that in my life but it just sounded
so good!

Take care my friend!