• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For Sale- 700 custom 300 RUM + Brass

kalindark

I have a 300 RUM that started out as a stainless sendero. Its been trued, rebarreled, Teflon coated black. All work and chambering has been done by Hart Barrels in Lafayette, NY.

300 RUM, chamber cut with min spec reamer.

Hart 1&10 twist barrel - 29" magnum 1000 contour with spiral flutes and threaded for Hollands brake. Also have thread protector.

Action again is a Rem 700 stainless Magnum LA with a mark 4 20 moa rail.
Trigger is a Jewell set at 1#
Bolt has a badger bolt knob that badger ordinance installed.

Stock is a Manners T5a with normal fill and mud camo that is perfect for a cut corn field.
has the mini-chassis and 2 CIP magazines with the front rib punched out to fit the 300 case.
Stock has 2 left flush cups and 3 studs on the bottom, 2 in the front and one in the back.
The cheek pieces was dremeled and painted brown so the bolt could come out without taking the cheek piece out. Manners did tell me they would clean it up and repaint if I sent it in. It looks good though.

Brass - 100 pieces virgin nosler
100 pieces virgin Rem
100 pieces 1 firing fed nickle plated fully preped and primed
50 pieces second firing nosler

Brass will be sold with gun or after if buyer does not want it. Have some random factory rounds but were too high pressure with the new barrel.

Rifle and brass 2800$ shipped and insured to your ffl
barreled action 1500$ shipped and insured to your ffl
Rifle along 2500$ shipped and insured to your ffl

PS. I wouldn't mind keeping the stock.

Please PM for more pics

Attachments

• IMAG0944.jpg
    IMAG0944.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMAG0945.jpg
    IMAG0945.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 8
Had some questions on the factory ammo. I bought some 180 swift Remington ammo second hand and showed pressure signs when fired. I went to the store today and the stuff I have does not have the factory crimp. So I'm almost positive I got some hot hand loads in virgin brass. I'll pull the bullets and throw 39 pieces of rem brass in for free with the rifle or action deal.

How does it shoot ? What kind of bullets have you run through it ?

My target load is 215 hybrid and 89 gr of retumbo. Getting .25 moa at 200 yards and 3150 fps
Have shot out to 1950 yards at my buddies farm in Ohio. Needed 18.5 mils and 5 mils of wind.

My hunting load is 185 berger classic hunters with 99 gr of BMG50. That's also around 3100 but shoots lights out.

2014 fall. 1950 yards. landed about 8 out of 15 shots.

Attachments

• NCM_1016.jpg
    NCM_1016.jpg
    350.1 KB · Views: 11
  • NCM_1025-1.jpg
    NCM_1025-1.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 9