• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For sale: 6.5 Creedmoor Hornady brass

Glenn:

The proverbial check is in the mail :)

-Marc
Speaking of...I dropped off the package at USPO to send. I then went to the bank to cash your check, and they wouldn't cash it! Why? My name is Glenn NOT George, and my last name is Tullius, not Tuliuns! I then ran back to the PO to stop shipment and she said no problem we'll cash it here because you just dropped off the package with the correct names on it. Memo to Marc for the future, spell the names correctly on all MO's and packages. :)

If the road aren't bad,you should have it early next week Tues-Thurs

Speaking of...I dropped off the package at USPO to send. I then went to the bank to cash your check, and they wouldn't cash it! Why? My name is Glenn NOT George, and my last name is Tullius, not Tuliuns! I then ran back to the PO to stop shipment and she said no problem we'll cash it here because you just dropped off the package with the correct names on it. Memo to Marc for the future, spell the names correctly on all MO's and packages. :)

If the road aren't bad,you should have it early next week Tues-Thurs
The joys and benefits of small towns. I miss that.