• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For sale 300 Win-Stiller Predator

cwinner

Price is $2,500

Just finished building this 300 Win mag off a stiller predator action and a 28" Brux 1:9 barrel cut with a PTG Tatical reamer.

The action is bedded into a Christiansen arms carbon fiber stock for an extremely pack able long range hunting rifle.

Includes muzzle break, 20 MOA rail and a Timney trigger set at just under 2# with a BDL bottom metal finished in semi-gloss Cerakote.

This rifle should shoot the Barnes 200 LRX and the Berger 215-230's extremely well but I have not fired it, if it won't shoot 1/2MOA I'll buy it back!

I wanted to offer it unfired first but I have a good supply of long range .30 cal bullets and H1000 on hand that I can work up a load with to show groups if you prefer.

PM with questions or offers.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 14
For those asking... The rifle weighs 9.6#, thanks mainly to the carbon fiber stock and is 50" overall length. I have a factory take offremington sendero stock as well but this set up is much slicker!

Yes I did all of the work myself, I've had this brand new action lying around since I bought it to build a 6.5-06 but wound up buying a stiller specter action for that build and the barrel was a spare on hand to re barrel a 30-378 that turned into a 338 lapua...i won the stock at a recent match...... I just built a rifle for a buddy that we put in a chassis so I grabbed up that bottom metal and spun it up!

One of the problems with owning a lathe is you wind up with lots of parts and I thought I'd build a nice hunting rig for someone.

I Shoot the 230 the bergers out of my 300 Win Mag and they hammer 3/8" groups from this reamer.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 12
Lots of initial interest and I think I've replied to all the PM's but it's still here....... The suspense of not shooting it is killing me.

Someone needs this rifle more than I do!

Very fair price for that solid rig.....this will make someone very happy. I'm taking delivery of a new 300WM in the next 30 days or I'd be interested......GLWS.