• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For Sale - .300 Jarrett

Rosinbag

I have a .300 Jarrett for sale that was built by Jim's Precision in Petaluma, CA. The rifle is as follows:

McMillian Stock - Black and Gray Swirl
Remington 700 Action - Squared and Trued
Sako Extractor
24" Hart Barrel, Fluted #4 - New June of 2011 (100 Rounds Fired)
2" Muzzle Break

The stock has very little signs of wear. The barrel has some black marks on it from hunting through an old two years ago and the action has some scarring on top from where the bases were mounted. None of this scarring can be seen when mounts are attached.

I will also include the Reddington dies that were custom cut for this caliber by Jim's Precision. I have about 40 pieces of fired brass and 65 ready to load new brass. All the brass was purchased from Kenny Jarrett and is head stamped .300 Jarrett.

The last load I shot out of this was a .210 Berger VLD at 3000 FPS. I will provide all the reloading specs to anyone who buys this along with the other loads I have tried.

$2000 shipped and insured to anywhere in Con USA (FFL License Dealer) Payment preferred through PayPal as a gift or buyer pays fees.

Please ask if you have any questions.

Hopefully photos attached shortly.

Thanks, Doug.

Having trouble with photos, but will email them to anyone who is interested. Thanks.