For our law enforcement friends

And here we have Biden insinuating that all you police are all racists after this weeks events in DC.

Kamala-toe basically says the same

As you can clearly see now and in the past few months, the democrat party clearly hates you.

Why would you want to enforce unconstitutional gun control laws created by a political ideology that detests you against a majority of individuals that are on your side?

And here we have Biden insinuating that all you police are all racists after this weeks events in DC.

Kamala-toe basically says the same

As you can clearly see now and in the past few months, the democrat party clearly hates you.

Why would you want to enforce unconstitutional gun control laws created by a political ideology that detests you against a majority of individuals that are on your side?
I think most law enforcement in republican areas (geographic majority of the U.S.) wouldn't.

the young people of today believe anything on their phone if it on their phone they will try it like reading about some teenagers eating detergent so they did it to and got real sick
Unfortunately, it isn't just on their phones. Its in the classroom as well. As a mid 40 year old going through college I have first hand witnessed the blatant misrepresentation of race, politics and history by professors and in college materials. Accounts of history that I KNOW are wrong.

If you don't think like they do and turn in material that they agree with, you fail. Simple indoctrination reward (good grade) for thinking like they do and writing what they want.

Then the garbage on their phone suddenly makes sense right? They learned about it in school, professor says it correct, new "friends" (that they have never actually met in person) on social media like these ideas so it must be true!

Social media is the devil incarnate with its instant gratification. I have been unplugged from social media for over a year and couldn't be happier.

You wonder why people "hate" LEO? They are being told lies and taught bullstein (aka indoctrinated). Rant Off.

From a current active duty guy to all you LEO - thank you for what you do every day.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts