For ALL but emphasis on ‘LE’ LRH members 😕

On the verge of tears posting this one, folks. Had a young deputy Sheriff ambushed….shot and killed this morning in my hometown of Louisville, Ky…..about 30 minutes west of where I currently live and serve as a deputy Sheriff. He was working 'off-duty' providing security for a car lot when an as yet unidentified gunman approached his cruiser and open fired. He was targeted!!
TO ALL MY 'LE' BROTHERS AND SISTERS ON HERE…..I BEG YOU…PLEASE BE VIGILANT, ALERT AND CONSTANTLY AWARE OF YOUR SURROUNDINGS AT ALL TIMES….WE ARE TARGETS!!! 😡

Matthew 5:9
Brother Chris, I am heartily sorry for your loss. You already know my utmost respect for our brothers and sisters in green and blue. My thoughts and prayers for his entire family circle. RIP DP Shirley.

Ed

So sorry to hear of this. Prayers for all involved. As hard as it is - resist bitterness and anger.

Romans 12:17 ¶ Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men. 18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men. 19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Finally…..a couple of low life's have been arrested and charged for this senseless act of violence. Hopefully justice will prevail!👍

Recent Posts