For ALL but emphasis on ‘LE’ LRH members 😕

Deputy819

On the verge of tears posting this one, folks. Had a young deputy Sheriff ambushed….shot and killed this morning in my hometown of Louisville, Ky…..about 30 minutes west of where I currently live and serve as a deputy Sheriff. He was working 'off-duty' providing security for a car lot when an as yet unidentified gunman approached his cruiser and open fired. He was targeted!!
TO ALL MY 'LE' BROTHERS AND SISTERS ON HERE…..I BEG YOU…PLEASE BE VIGILANT, ALERT AND CONSTANTLY AWARE OF YOUR SURROUNDINGS AT ALL TIMES….WE ARE TARGETS!!! 😡

Matthew 5:9

Last edited:
It is time for public executions...
Not just because of this deputy..but all the innocent victims....
It's getting ridiculous...
Maybe it's time to make the parents pull the switch on their own that are doing these injustices....probably won't slow things much....but it's time for drastic measures....

8949C30D-282A-4C06-ABF3-581623CD5977.jpeg

There is a Law Enforcement motivational video on YouTube that I really want to post, but due to a few *choice words* said I will refrain. It's the Al Pacino 'Any Given Sunday' motivational speech overshadowed by LE duty footage. Please check it out…….and pray for us. 😐

Deputy819, my families prayers are with you brother. Especially officer Shirleys family. And ALL LE for that matter. Just yesterday not far from me in the StL metro area a young officer was ran down and killed while deploying spike strips during a pursuit, then an hour later another car full of worthless degenerates rammed their car through the roadblock of troopers cars for said crime scene trying to do the same thing. It's a sad world we are in and I know you can't say what you REALLY WANT TO but.....it's time to turn the cams off and do what REALLY NEEDS TO BE DONE to people like this! Heck, leave them running and show these xxxxxxx like 26Reload said! Sorry for the ENRAGEMENT speech. We're here for you.