For ALL but emphasis on ‘LE’ LRH members 😕

Terribly sad to hear of Dep. Shirley's murder.
I am retired LEO as well but still have family in the business. I worked when it was the Wild West and we could get results. These times are difficult for LE to get anything done and are micromanaged into paralysis.
My prayers to you, Dep. Shirley, his family & LE community.

Is there a fundme page?
Here is an organization that I belong to. It was started on behalf of a slain LMPD officer I went to college with at E.K.U. It helps to take care of the loved ones left behind in the wake of these inhuman acts. Today's tragic loss is already on the page…

Hurts deeply when a Brother Officer gets killed. I was on the Honor Guard in New Orleans PD, and buried too many Brothers and Sisters before I retired. Every one takes a piece of me to the grave with them. I am still in the Profession, even though I serve as a Training Officer at our Sheriff's Office Range/Training Facility, and an active member of the SRT team. My Son is a Capt at the neighboring Parish Sheriff's Office, and I worry about him and pray for him returning home safely every day.

News article says Deputy Shirley was working in Uniform, but in an Unmarked unit and was possibly targeted. Can you provide any further info on that ?

Last edited:
View attachment 289229
There is a Law Enforcement motivational video on YouTube that I really want to post, but due to a few *choice words* said I will refrain. It's the Al Pacino 'Any Given Sunday' motivational speech overshadowed by LE duty footage. Please check it out…….and pray for us. 😐
Remember, Bears aren't afraid of Wolves. Dogs are their best friends and they love them like family. I am a Bear.

Condolences to the family and fellow deputies. I'm retired now but my fellows at the Sheriffs office feel like they now have targets on them since no city, state or federal officials are on their side anymore. The press demonizes LE and stands behind the criminals.

Condolences to the family and fellow deputies. I'm retired now but my fellows at the Sheriffs office feel like they now have targets on them since no city, state or federal officials are on their side anymore. The press demonizes LE and stands behind the criminals.
WE are on their side. I think all Deputies should have unmarked cars with blacked out windows. Most of ours do. They drive everything under the sun and change them often, like every 3-6mos. got a used car dealer here that gives the Department a deal. They pay nearly nothing if they don't keep them and put a bunch of miles on them. I think the Sheriff's Department needs to be like the knife of Law Enforcement. Felt and not seen.

On the verge of tears posting this one, folks. Had a young deputy Sheriff ambushed….shot and killed this morning in my hometown of Louisville, Ky…..about 30 minutes west of where I currently live and serve as a deputy Sheriff. He was working 'off-duty' providing security for a car lot when an as yet unidentified gunman approached his cruiser and open fired. He was targeted!!
TO ALL MY 'LE' BROTHERS AND SISTERS ON HERE…..I BEG YOU…PLEASE BE VIGILANT, ALERT AND CONSTANTLY AWARE OF YOUR SURROUNDINGS AT ALL TIMES….WE ARE TARGETS!!! 😡

Matthew 5:9
It's a cryin **** shame the lack of respect our peace keepers receive!! It's even a bigger shame that my 5 and 7 year olds ask Daddy why do you take that pistol everywhere???? I don't wear a badge!! I've had a CCW for 23 years and only now for the last 2 weeks carry daily!! Our peacekeepers will conquer the wolves! RIP! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺

Things will get worse guys. These people will target officers and try to defund the police at the same time. The end goal is a national police force....anybody study history? Sound familiar?

I am fortunate I retired and nothing will compensate for this loss of life but the awareness MAY save another due to diligence. God speed to him.

This upsets me to no end. The Sheriff is the only Constitutional Law Enforcement there is. His Deputies are also protected by the Constitution. The assassination of one should be covered by the press and treated by the citizens and Government the same as the assassination of any Constitutional Officer. As far as I am concerned, any member of the press or Government that does not also feel this way has no credibility with me whatsoever. But, most of them lost than already anyway.

Things will get worse guys. These people will target officers and try to defund the police at the same time. The end goal is a national police force....anybody study history? Sound familiar?

I am fortunate I retired and nothing will compensate for this loss of life but the awareness MAY save another due to diligence. God speed to him.
Their National Police Force (With no oversight, accountability, and free from the pesky FOI) has already been banned in Florida. Time to get with your Local and State leaders and throw a respectful FIT!

It's a weird and strange world we live in today. In Canada the general public would empathize with the person who committed to crime instead of the Law Enforcement that was the victim because the person who committed the crime must have some kind of mental issues that were forced on him/her at some point in there life. This is 100% wrong thinking. I don't think there isn't anyone alive above the age of 35 who hasn't experienced something in their life that has caused them anxiety, or depression, or something that they have had to rise above. There is no excuse for these things to be happening, there is help out there. But these people have to want to change or deal with their issues and they refuse to do that. That's the main issue here.

I don't ever want to see any of our LEOs hurt or killed in the line of duty but....I REALLY hope this trash resists arrest and puts up a fight when they catch him. Just enough to give LE a reason to do what's deserved here. I'm sorry if it's wrong for me to feel this way.

I don't ever want to see any of our LEOs hurt or killed in the line of duty but....I REALLY hope this trash resists arrest and puts up a fight when they catch him. Just enough to give LE a reason to do what's deserved here. I'm sorry if it's wrong for me to feel this way.
This good man was not killed in the line of duty. He was assassinated for what he represents. This is what makes it so repugnant to me. I grieve not only for him and his family, but for what is happening to our country. Like many of you, my only wish is that I had been in the right place at the right time for a chance to stop it from happening.