For a new member how long before we can sell items

Charley Morgan

I recently joined the forum and have met the minimum post limit and was wondering how long before I will be able to reply to and post in the classifieds section? Is there also a time limit that must be met as well?

We offer the classifieds free of charge. As a community we want you to use all parts of the community, not just the classifieds. We do offer an upgrade so you can support the community, and get early access to the classifieds.

Become a LRH Team Member today,
https://www.longrangehunting.com/account/upgrades

I appreciate the information. I found this forum while looking to sell a scope but will definitely be an active member going forward. I will look at the account upgrade as well.

Thanks again,

Could somebody please point me in the direction the requirements to post in the classifieds? I'm sure it's easy to find I just can't seem to locate it.

Edit to add I haven't been around much lately but I am pretty sure that at one point I had access.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.