Foot care for hunters

Sorry couldn't resist.

1629729301543.gif

I added these to my med kit years ago and have saved several hunts for myself and buds hunting with me. They really protect a heel from further damage. They protect and add slipperyness in socks so it doesn't get aggravated more.

View attachment 504768
Craig a good post. We keep Mole Skin in our First Aid Kits.
First you should have well broken in footwear to begin with, but sometime walking different terrains can give you a sore spot. You can use Mole skin for a lot of applications even on a rifle.

Sometimes a wet boot from whatever can result in foot problems which can wreck a hunt. I was shocked at what wet socks can do to your feet. Even from heavy sweating from unusual hot spell. This protector has soft adhesive and stretches so it fits, wraps, and protects so nicely. I got into trouble from deep wet snow that got down into one of my boots. Was long walk back to camp, should have swapped socks out ASAP.

Sometimes a wet boot from whatever can result in foot problems which can wreck a hunt. I was shocked at what wet socks can do to your feet. Even from heavy sweating from unusual hot spell. This protector has soft adhesive and stretches so it fits, wraps, and protects so nicely. I got into trouble from deep wet snow that got down into one of my boots. Was long walk back to camp, should have swapped socks out ASAP.
Wait until you experience trench foot.

Or when your boots freeze outside your tent from an unexpected storm, 10 miles away from civilization.

☝️☝️☝️☝️this! You all need to do yourself a favor and get you a roll of leuko! This stuff is a must have. If you dry your foot before you apply this it will stay on for weeks and in some cases will take the skin off with it hahah. I don't carry bandaids or mole skin anymore. 2 layers of this on the heel will change your life. Cut on your fingers...a couple wraps of this stuff will easily last a week long hunt. You won't be disappointed. It saves my feet