FNG here

Lots of good people on this site..Watch out for that Boyd Heaton guy tho he's trouble
wink.gif
wait a minute,thats me
grin.gif
..Welcome...

I still can't quite grasp the "scotch" thing, it all tastes the same. Now tequila is the unique distillment that excites me.. "A wasting away in Margitaville", Pardon me, what I really meant to say is welcome...
grin.gif
Had a great day shooting make believe crows and bunnies yesterday in the snow. Today its ribs and gritas, again welcome....
smile.gif

Len,

Cheers..I may live and work in Scotland, but am a SoDak flatlander at heart, ha...

Boyd,

Will keep my good eye peeled..

wink.gif

JR

JR:
Welcome aboard!
Boyd throws a mean treble hook. He'll get ya hooked like a big salmon on this Long rang shootin stuff IF you not careful. IT's all his fault I'm in this game.
grin.gif

Boyd:
6.5 Booggy slinger is just SNOTT at this
Point in the game. What's the matter Nightmare's keeping you awake at night?
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
grin.gif

JR: FYI "6.5 Booggy slinger" is the name of a gun Boyd is HAVING made.
"Nightmare" is a gun I already have.
Compitition can be so fun.

[ 01-11-2004: Message edited by: baldeagle713 ]

[ 01-11-2004: Message edited by: baldeagle713 ]

Aye Lad! We of Irish descent prefer to be buried here in America with our Jack Daniels bottle!!!! Besides at one time they couldn't grow enough taters for my whole family in Ireland!!! Welcome aboard!!!!

Thanks guys,

The 6.5 Boogieslinger eh? Nice one, tell me more, ha!!

the Scotch whisky,

Oi, if you haven't acquired the taste for fine whisky, you haven't tasted fine whisky...

HBar,

Just got back from Ireland, over there the Christmas holidays..Gorgeous country it is..

Yeah! I will visit Ireland someday!!! Only kidding about the JD!!! I drank better bourbon than that!!! Had to give the stuff up though because of being genetically too talented at drinking it!!!

BaldEagle,

Nice stick..You have given me an idea, enlightened me perhaps, on a colour scheme for my next prone stock..You know when the Guinness draught is poured into the pint glass, you see the light brownish ripples folding into the black stout? Gonna have to give that a shot, deep black base, brown ripple...Thanks for the pic!

HBar,

A trip to Ireland, you'll never regret it..

JR

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.