Fluxeon Annie induction annealer - who has purchased one this year?

Mrvmax

It's been 7 week since I ordered, I have e-mailed twice asking about order status with no replies. I think I recall their website stating 4-6 weeks delivery time. I find it hard to believe that they are so busy that they cannot answer e-mails on an order I already paid for. Just wondering how long it took other people to get theirs.

In same process, placed my order on July 28th and I sent an email at 7 weeks. Got an email back last night at 2am (about 2 weeks after my email) that I am #17 in the que and should be ready for shipping in a couple more weeks.

Sounds like their orders have skyrocketed and it is an extremely small operation.

In same process, placed my order on July 28th and I sent an email at 7 weeks. Got an email back last night at 2am (about 2 weeks after my email) that I am #17 in the que and should be ready for shipping in a couple more weeks.

Sounds like their orders have skyrocketed and it is an extremely small operation.
Thanks, that at least gives me an idea of where mine is. A business should never be too busy to answer questions from paying customers. How much effort does it take to post on your website shipping times?

8 weeks after my order and no response from the first email a few weeks ago they finally send an update. Looks like it will be around 12 weeks before I receive mine. Their website still lists a 6-8 week lead time, you'd think they would change that. I understand being busy but they will continue to build up a larger backlog of customers (some will be angry) if they don't provide actual lead times before buying.
Order update

I emailed Garret asking for a refund and he replied to that email quickly (my other two asking for order status were ignored). I ordered the AMP yesterday afternoon and lby last night had tracking info. I think Garret really needs to think about the business side of it, I did tell him more info for the customers would go a long way. Busy or not you have to keep customers informed. Since he provided only one status since I ordered in August I had to resort to net searches. The result of that was me canceling my order so you can tell what I found. I was hoping the Fluxeon would work out, but the best product cannot overcome poor customer service. I wish the best for him but it doesn't look good if he doesn't make some drastic changes to his business.

I almost went with the Annie, just about to pull the trigger on it, but went with the Annealeez instead. I have not used my Annealeez yet, but I received it within two weeks. After reading so many, I am glad I didn't go with the Annie.

Last edited:
I almost went with the Annie, just about to pull the trigger on it, but went with the Annealeez instead. I have not used my Annealeez yet, but I received it within two weeks. After reading so many, I am glad I didn't go with the Annie.
I really wanted to try it, especially for the price. After waiting so long and not getting updates from Fluxeon, I did some web searches and did not like what I read. Some people (probably a minority) having issues that were not resolved. If Fluxeon does not communicate to new customers, I suspect it would be harder to get communication after buying where there is an issue. Maybe the owner of Fluxeon is a great guy, his product seems to be good. But, with very poor communication (with the excuse of him being swamped), it will not end well for him unless he changes.

Sorry to hear about that, sucks they setup shipping before they actually ship just to get your hopes up or stop you from nagging on them on when will it ship..

It is all good. I just hope to get it by christmas to mess with it while I take time off work.

I ordered one a couple weeks ago did you end up getting yours yet? It sucks it's taking longer to get than the 6-8 weeks but I'm ok with waiting as long as I'm not getting scammed and screwed over? Just wanted to make sure people are getting them haha.
It is all good. I just hope to get it by christmas to mess with it while I take time off work.

I ordered one a couple weeks ago did you end up getting yours yet? It sucks it's taking longer to get than the 6-8 weeks but I'm ok with waiting as long as I'm not getting scammed and screwed over? Just wanted to make sure people are getting them haha.

Yeah I got mine early December. Still haven't set it up yet, been a busy month. Should get to it in the next couple of days to test out.