I'm on a job.
Me too. Shooting is my job. It's my hobby too. Come to think of it, it's all I do.

Don't let that stop you from telling me what I don't know. Please, continue educating everyone with what I don't know.

Me too. Shooting is my job. It's my hobby too. Come to think of it, it's all I do.

Don't let that stop you from telling me what I don't know. Please, continue educating everyone with what I don't know.
Then entice everyone what you know and explain EXACTLY how much better the AMP is to everything else please. Preferably without any details of marketing ploy.

Also, have you used an Annie annealer? I'd love to hear the difference between what one does over the other, other than analyze brass to the molecular structure. Although you could explain this in detail as well and explain how AZTEC can decipher lot to lot and even same brass in same lot differentiating between the 2 pieces.

What's interesting is one guy tested 10pieces of brass (lapua brass same box same lot) and got different readings with a differential of 6 between them. So how does one go about that setting as they went from 160 down to 154?

Last edited:
Just some friendly advice, You won't last long here with an attitude like that, Take it or leave it, It's your choice
I don't have an attitude. I'm being serious. If someone will spitfire as how they know so much more? Then stop saying it and explain it. Period. It's simple. Don't argue. Put someone in their place with facts. Not just shooting. Explain everything in detail.

I could've come here and say " I've owned both the Annie and the AMP and I'm here to say I've gotten low SD and ES with the Annie over the the AMP and I feel the AMP is immensely over valued. Would anyone come here and tell me I'm full of it? Could they provide factual evidence to disprove it? But I didn't. All I stated what that much of the industry leader is marketing gimmick. How do I know? Because it was the FIRST annealer to hit the market and likely given to an ELR shooter and here we are. Is it a good product? Yes! No doubt. Is it the best? I'm not convinced. Just because one spends the money on a product doesn't make it the best. It's just considered elite by any other due to the fact many elite shooters use it. They've not tested others. I mean vs a blow torch method? No doubt in my mind the AMP. Blows them out the water. It's consistent. But ALL induction annealers are consistent. You can use an Annie and get consistent annealing. It's time based exactly as the AMP is no? However AMP kills one brass and the computer accounts for all the brass in that lot to be EXACTLY the same. You honestly think for one second that all the brass is exactly the same? I work with metal and to some degree, metallurgy. No 2 pieces of brass have the same exact grain structure. Similar? Yes. Exact? Never

I don't have an attitude. I'm being serious. If someone will spitfire as how they know so much more? Then stop saying it and explain it. Period. It's simple. Don't argue. Put someone in their place with facts. Not just shooting. Explain everything in detail.

I could've come here and say " I've owned both the Annie and the AMP and I'm here to say I've gotten low SD and ES with the Annie over the the AMP and I feel the AMP is immensely over valued. Would anyone come here and tell me I'm full of it? Could they provide factual evidence to disprove it? But I didn't. All I stated what that much of the industry leader is marketing gimmick. How do I know? Because it was the FIRST annealer to hit the market and likely given to an ELR shooter and here we are. Is it a good product? Yes! No doubt. Is it the best? I'm not convinced. Just because one spends the money on a product doesn't make it the best. It's just considered elite by any other due to the fact many elite shooters use it. They've not tested others. I mean vs a blow torch method? No doubt in my mind the AMP. Blows them out the water. It's consistent. But ALL induction annealers are consistent. You can use an Annie and get consistent annealing. It's time based exactly as the AMP is no? However AMP kills one brass and the computer accounts for all the brass in that lot to be EXACTLY the same. You honestly think for one second that all the brass is exactly the same? I work with metal and to some degree, metallurgy. No 2 pieces of brass have the same exact grain structure. Similar? Yes. Exact? Never

Matthew 15:18
18 ​But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.

What you are saying is absolutely true and I agree, Just not a very good way to introduce yourself to the Forum IMHO

What you are saying is absolutely true and I agree, Just not a very good way to introduce yourself to the Forum IMHO
Sorry if I came out the wrong way. I joined to tell the guy I received my annealer and that he should be very adamant towards Garett on why he hasn't received his. It sucks he's been waiting awhile. Too long. I'll admit. Customer service with Annie has been dismal. So I can attest that with the AMP? No doubt their service is beyond greater. However I spoke to Garett quite about on how I felt his annealer could be great and the fact that it didn't matter how inferior or great his product was? But that customer service is no.1.

We can sit here and argue whether Lee is inferior or not til the cows come home. But I can assure you of one thing. Lee's customer service is superb. You can call them explain an issue and it'll be solved quickly. Not saying AMp guys don't have that. Just making a point that a company that's frowned upon has superb customer service.

And I thought about buying an amp. In fact? There was one for sale for $500 in Austin. However it wasn't the Aztec model. But the guy was afraid of shipping it and I was unable to travel to him to get it. I'd have grabbed it. Not because it's great? But because it was a great price. And that's what I look for in a product. Good results and a good price. So I opted for the Annie. But if you're going to order an Annie? You best stay on Flixeons butt in order to get it. Don't assume. I don't assume on anything. Even when buying through eBay using pay pal. I'll contact them within 3 days of what I buy not being shipped and explain to them I paid immediately? I expect immediate results…

Sorry if I came out the wrong way. I joined to tell the guy I received my annealer and that he should be very adamant towards Garett on why he hasn't received his. It sucks he's been waiting awhile. Too long. I'll admit. Customer service with Annie has been dismal. So I can attest that with the AMP? No doubt their service is beyond greater. However I spoke to Garett quite about on how I felt his annealer could be great and the fact that it didn't matter how inferior or great his product was? But that customer service is no.1.

We can sit here and argue whether Lee is inferior or not til the cows come home. But I can assure you of one thing. Lee's customer service is superb. You can call them explain an issue and it'll be solved quickly. Not saying AMp guys don't have that. Just making a point that a company that's frowned upon has superb customer service.

And I thought about buying an amp. In fact? There was one for sale for $500 in Austin. However it wasn't the Aztec model. But the guy was afraid of shipping it and I was unable to travel to him to get it. I'd have grabbed it. Not because it's great? But because it was a great price. And that's what I look for in a product. Good results and a good price. So I opted for the Annie. But if you're going to order an Annie? You best stay on Flixeons butt in order to get it. Don't assume. I don't assume on anything. Even when buying through eBay using pay pal. I'll contact them within 3 days of what I buy not being shipped and explain to them I paid immediately? I expect immediate results…

My order number was 38654. Whats your order number? You should've received an email titled "wheres my order" and it shows round about timeframe when it gets shipped. When I received the email, it stated 2wks out. At 2 wks I sent an email. Crickets. 2 wks later (1 month later) I received a shipping label. 3 days out, still no product. just a shipping label. I emailed about it, then it was shipped out and received 3 days later. Still havent been home to open it. I did notice prices have gone up though. If you order now its $516 or $560 for one rather than $4XX. Call Garett and talk to him. Leave messages, email him. He WILL respond. It might not be that day, but within 3-4 days youll receive an email or soemthing.
Mine was 38650 and I have yet to receive it. I emailed him to cancel my order and bought the AMP. Never thought I would spend that but doing net searches on Fluxeon did not leave me feeling good about the Annie.

I seriously doubt PayPal will allow one to keep your money without a product. Call PayPal to get your money back. I'm sorry that happened. I'd be sending heavy duty emails to him and getting a refund or product sent immediately
I tried. It was too late. You have 180 days to start a claim.

Garrett just emailed me yesterday. Supposedly it is being dropped in the mail. I have a tracking number, but it still says "Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item."

Then entice everyone what you know and explain EXACTLY how much better the AMP is to everything else please. Preferably without any details of marketing ploy.

Also, have you used an Annie annealer? I'd love to hear the difference between what one does over the other, other than analyze brass to the molecular structure. Although you could explain this in detail as well and explain how AZTEC can decipher lot to lot and even same brass in same lot differentiating between the 2 pieces.

What's interesting is one guy tested 10pieces of brass (lapua brass same box same lot) and got different readings with a differential of 6 between them. So how does one go about that setting as they went from 160 down to 154?
I will give you one reason why AMP is better than the Annie Annealer with cold, har facts. I ordered my Annie in August and never got it, I ordered the AMP on Monday and got it today. You cannot anneal with something you cannot get. AMP 1, Annie/Fluxon 0.

Last edited:
I was in the same boat regarding customer service. However the Annie does an outstanding job of annealing brass. Did 300 rounds last weekend...