Well, after leaving a voicemail a few weeks back, I received a text message saying they received bad parts and were working to fix it. They also said mine "would ship" that day or "shortly". That was back on 28 September. No more correspondence and not a single tracking number in my inbox.

I've pretty much wrote my fiat currency notes off as a loss. I can't even file a pay pal claim, because I had good faith in the company, and waited past 180 days to file a claim for not receiving items.

Just a warning to everyone. Heck, at this point I'll have my silencer faster than my annealer. Well, that's if I ever get shipped an annealer. Seems like I've been taken to the cleaners at this point.
BS, I highly doubt Garett is stealing your money. at month 2-3 Id have been talking to him to see whats going on. I sent him a lengthy email in regards to how he handles things. While it may not change much? We spoke quite a bit. Hope you receive yours quickly.

BS, I highly doubt Garett is stealing your money. at month 2-3 Id have been talking to him to see whats going on. I sent him a lengthy email in regards to how he handles things. While it may not change much? We spoke quite a bit. Hope you receive yours quickly.
He shouldn't have to remind someone to shipped a product that is paid for. You should not be calling bs on someone that seems to have been taken to the cleaners, especially on your 4th message.

I agree customer service is not good. However I seriously doubt that Garrett is stealing his money. He just needs to state his order number and hound him about what's the hold up being it's 7+ months he's. It received his annealer. I was semi patient. However after 2 months I began emailing asking about it. I was told itd ship within a wk. never happened. Then I received an email update about delivery. 2wks out month 3. Didn't get a shipping email. I emailed again asking. Then about 2 wks later I get a shipping label made. Checked it for 3 days still not shipped. So I emailed again stating anyone can create a label. But product isn't shipped. Within the week I kept checking the tracking number and then it actually shipped. Not home to check it but it did arrive.

No chance to use the product? But I'm certain it's as good as the AMP without blowing smoke up ones *** with the analyzing of brass. That's bs. Period. And not one person can prove me wrong. Not even the company.

Do you have any data to back up your claims? You're certain its as good as an AMP, but you've never even used it?

What strange behavior people have sometimes... anchoring themselves into opinions from a position of total lack of experience, and even advertising that fact.

Trying to defend a product you don't even have, by attacking the industry leader... would seem unwise, to say the least.

-----------

I'm certain it's as good as the AMP without blowing smoke up ones *** with the analyzing of brass. That's bs. Period. And not one person can prove me wrong. Not even the company.
I do so love when the challenges start with "all their evidence is made up", because it really sets the baseline for being able to ignore whatever information is about to be offered as a counterpoint. Or in this case, no evidence, just nothing.

Do you have any data to back up your claims? You're certain its as good as an AMP, but you've never even used it?

What strange behavior people have sometimes... anchoring themselves into opinions from a position of total lack of experience, and even advertising that fact.

Trying to defend a product you don't even have, by attacking the industry leader... would seem unwise, to say the least.

-----------

Ok I read an article by a guy in the navy who stated induction annealer are ALL bs because with the coil as it's not at the exact same position in the coil. He worked with induction annealing for years. You want to know why AMP is the top of the chain? Not because it's the best. But because it's endorsed by world class shooters. Let's say your annealer breaks? Now you're paying a hefty price to ship it back to New Zealand. You're not gonna get it back within a week. Secondly the analyzation of your brass. How do YOU know for a fact that that setting is the perfect anneal? You don't. How do you know that that setting produces the most consistency? That maybe a cpl milliseconds up or down would be better? You're telling me that that computer knows it to the tee? Prove it. Not saying it's not consistent. But using an Annie, you can go up or down a milliseconds or 1/10 of a second if need be if you're testing it and come out with better results. Or as good as an AMP. If Annie was endorsed by ELR shooters? It'd blow amp out the water in sales. Why? Cause it's built in America or was. I told Garett to send one to world class shooter to endorse. You're telling me all products endorsed are the greatest thing to sliced bread? Nope. It's a product. But when you get a seller behind it that ppl look up to? It doesn't matter if it's the greatest. As long as in YOUR mind, it's the greatest. Sales 101.

I got into an argument with a guy about the AMP press. He claimed he found out exactly where the inconsistency was in 5 minutes. But wouldn't explain it. In other words? He was full of ****. The amp press is neat in that it records the pressure of seating to show how consistent your neck tension is when seating 5, 20, 100+ Rounds. But it doesn't spit out where the inconsistency lies and anyone truthful will tell you it takes a lot of time to figure out if was a die, annealer, expander or whatever that's causing the inconsistency. I'm ELR, you can do everything consistently. But if you can't read wind? I don't care if you spent $100k on a gun and equipment to reload? You're not hitting the target much at all. People will down Lee products. I agree they make some thing inferior. However! Some of their presses are just as good as anything else. But because you're not spending a fortune on it, because they're not endorsed, and they're not as easy or quick as another product? Doesn't make them purely inferior. If someone won a match using Lee Products? Forster, AMP, Sinclair, etc would be running up to pay the man or giving their products to him for free so he can endorse them and they continue making their little fortune. That's fact right? So when ppl tell beginner reloaded to spend $$$$ on reloading equipment? I tell them it's not necessary at all. If you're ELR? You're not a beginner and you're buying better products or make the job more efficient. In some instances more accurate.

My order number was 38654. Whats your order number? You should've received an email titled "wheres my order" and it shows round about timeframe when it gets shipped. When I received the email, it stated 2wks out. At 2 wks I sent an email. Crickets. 2 wks later (1 month later) I received a shipping label. 3 days out, still no product. just a shipping label. I emailed about it, then it was shipped out and received 3 days later. Still havent been home to open it. I did notice prices have gone up though. If you order now its $516 or $560 for one rather than $4XX. Call Garett and talk to him. Leave messages, email him. He WILL respond. It might not be that day, but within 3-4 days youll receive an email or soemthing.
My order number is 38450. Placed on March 14th.

I got an email back in August that my order was complete. Even had a tracking number. Too bad it never left San Diego and then the tracking number just stopped working.

i have called and emailed. Only received one text message after I called. I've never received any response to me emails. I've sent at least a dozen at this point.

It's good to know everyone else but me is receiving their products…..

I'm out of this one gents.

Matthew 7:6

6 ​Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
Because I proved my point. Industry leader because of marketing. Even YOU can't tell me what's so "perfect" about the annealing made perfect. Lol

My order number is 38450. Placed on March 14th.

I got an email back in August that my order was complete. Even had a tracking number. Too bad it never left San Diego and then the tracking number just stopped working.

i have called and emailed. Only received one text message after I called. I've never received any response to me emails. I've sent at least a dozen at this point.

It's good to know everyone else but me is receiving their products…..
I seriously doubt PayPal will allow one to keep your money without a product. Call PayPal to get your money back. I'm sorry that happened. I'd be sending heavy duty emails to him and getting a refund or product sent immediately

-----------

I have the product. It's at my house. I'm on a job. Check out threads on snipers hide about the AMP. Pretty funny….but hey! If you think industry leader is worth 1500? Have at it! I prefer to save money and spend it on toner things more appropriate. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Why would I try to tell you anything?
Well you asked me for evidence to prove my claims. I asked you to do the same. See where this is going? It's ALL opinionated. The AMP cannot decipher lot to lot though they claim to. They spent gobs on hardness testing. So what? No such thing as perfect unless your brass is perfect. And we know brass is never perfect. So I'm not into believing marketing gimmicks. I don't need to use an AMP to say it's perfect or not. There's guys out there that have used it and it altered their accuracy. An induction annealer does the same thing across the board. But not one single one is perfect. Only thing perfect is how little one can spend to get the same results ;)

Recent Posts