SheepShapeAK

Anyone else have one of these on order? I placed my order back in March and have nothing to show for it, except a bunch of fluff that it's "on the way" for the last six months.

I received a "shipped" notification in August, but it never shipped and was pending receipt from the USPS. The tracking number doesn't even work anymore.

To make matters worse, no one is responding to my emails and it's past the 180 days to file a claim through PayPal for items not received.

Needless to say, I would not order one just bast on their customer service.

So now it seems I'm out a whole pile of money with nothing to show for it. Severely disappointed in the way everything is going down.

Just figured I would warn everyone.

Good to know. I almost ordered one, but instead decided to work on making my own. Been doing a lot of research, with my time invested not sure if it will end up being worth it ha ha, but should come out to under $200 for everything to make a liquid cooled induction annealer, IF everything goes as planned.

Hopefully they are just having some growing pains or something, and can get you squared away quickly. Have you had a chance to call them directly?

I haven't had time to call them. I need to. I received one email a few months ago, but that was it.

I'll try and call them next week now that all my hunts are done.

Well, after leaving a voicemail a few weeks back, I received a text message saying they received bad parts and were working to fix it. They also said mine "would ship" that day or "shortly". That was back on 28 September. No more correspondence and not a single tracking number in my inbox.

I've pretty much wrote my fiat currency notes off as a loss. I can't even file a pay pal claim, because I had good faith in the company, and waited past 180 days to file a claim for not receiving items.

Just a warning to everyone. Heck, at this point I'll have my silencer faster than my annealer. Well, that's if I ever get shipped an annealer. Seems like I've been taken to the cleaners at this point.

Attachments

• 4CAF26EA-147A-4D1B-AFB7-FC42E60B1515.jpeg
    4CAF26EA-147A-4D1B-AFB7-FC42E60B1515.jpeg
    91.5 KB · Views: 81
I can see where around $600 VS $1400 was a BIG selling point.
Truly to bad that they aren't going about handling their issues in a proper reputable business manner.
They have to know with the internet being what it is that their name and reputation will quickly surfer severer damage, possibly irreparable.

I ordered mine on May 1, this year. My first contact on status was in early July. Got the standard parts issues and no help excuse. He said 3 - 4 weeks. Contacted again in mid August. Was advised it would be shipping in 7-10 days. Contacted mid Sept. Was advised it was being shipped and received a shipping invoice saying the order was complete. Contacted end of Sept asking for a tracking #. No reply. Wrote up a similar post on AccurateShooter where a similar thread is running. A member posted who apparently knows Garett. He advised he was having employee and parts issues and said you will receive the item. I was thinking my money was gone. Two days later everything showed up well packaged and as ordered. I suspect your unit will show up. In the mean time I would be watching Reese on the Range' Youtube videos. I've been corresponding with a gentleman who does induction annealing and has access to a Vickers Hardness tester. He states most larger cases he's tested have to a reach a temp of 1000 - 1200 degrees for a specific time period to be properly annealed. I'm really glad I received the unit an am looking forward to running it.

I ordered mine on May 1, this year. My first contact on status was in early July. Got the standard parts issues and no help excuse. He said 3 - 4 weeks. Contacted again in mid August. Was advised it would be shipping in 7-10 days. Contacted mid Sept. Was advised it was being shipped and received a shipping invoice saying the order was complete. Contacted end of Sept asking for a tracking #. No reply. Wrote up a similar post on AccurateShooter where a similar thread is running. A member posted who apparently knows Garett. He advised he was having employee and parts issues and said you will receive the item. I was thinking my money was gone. Two days later everything showed up well packaged and as ordered. I suspect your unit will show up. In the mean time I would be watching Reese on the Range' Youtube videos. I've been corresponding with a gentleman who does induction annealing and has access to a Vickers Hardness tester. He states most larger cases he's tested have to a reach a temp of 1000 - 1200 degrees for a specific time period to be properly annealed. I'm really glad I received the unit an am looking forward to running it.

I placed my order back in March and still haven't received my annealer.

Anyone else have one of these on order? I placed my order back in March and have nothing to show for it, except a bunch of fluff that it's "on the way" for the last six months.

I received a "shipped" notification in August, but it never shipped and was pending receipt from the USPS. The tracking number doesn't even work anymore.

To make matters worse, no one is responding to my emails and it's past the 180 days to file a claim through PayPal for items not received.

Needless to say, I would not order one just bast on their customer service.

So now it seems I'm out a whole pile of money with nothing to show for it. Severely disappointed in the way everything is going down.

Just figured I would warn everyone.
I ordered mine June 1st. Received it a cpl wks ago. Website will say 4-6 wks? Forget that. It's minimum of 4 months. I emailed back and forth for a whole day on it. Eventually I was told it'd ship out this day. 2wks later it was shipped. His communication is lacking? However, he's dealing with a lot. It's not like he can devote his entire time to it as he does have a family and I'm sure the annealer is an off product from fluxeon as he created it for neon signs or something. It's building then the main issue. He's trying not to outsource but almost has to as he doesn't have the capabilities to build them on time. Asking for family and friends to help but many aren't helping.

No chance to use the product? But I'm certain it's as good as the AMP without blowing smoke up ones *** with the analyzing of brass. That's bs. Period. And not one person can prove me wrong. Not even the company.

I ordered mine June 1st. Received it a cpl wks ago. Website will say 4-6 wks? Forget that. It's minimum of 4 months. I emailed back and forth for a whole day on it. Eventually I was told it'd ship out this day. 2wks later it was shipped. His communication is lacking? However, he's dealing with a lot. It's not like he can devote his entire time to it as he does have a family and I'm sure the annealer is an off product from fluxeon as he created it for neon signs or something. It's building then the main issue. He's trying not to outsource but almost has to as he doesn't have the capabilities to build them on time. Asking for family and friends to help but many aren't helping.

No chance to use the product? But I'm certain it's as good as the AMP without blowing smoke up ones *** with the analyzing of brass. That's bs. Period. And not one person can prove me wrong. Not even the company.

You ordered yours in June and already got it?! WTH!!

I ordered mine in March and still have not received it!!!!

You ordered yours in June and already got it?! WTH!!

I ordered mine in March and still have not received it!!!!
My order number was 38654. Whats your order number? You should've received an email titled "wheres my order" and it shows round about timeframe when it gets shipped. When I received the email, it stated 2wks out. At 2 wks I sent an email. Crickets. 2 wks later (1 month later) I received a shipping label. 3 days out, still no product. just a shipping label. I emailed about it, then it was shipped out and received 3 days later. Still havent been home to open it. I did notice prices have gone up though. If you order now its $516 or $560 for one rather than $4XX. Call Garett and talk to him. Leave messages, email him. He WILL respond. It might not be that day, but within 3-4 days youll receive an email or soemthing.