• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Flux Capacitor

Sealesniper

Are you wishing you had sold your stocks while the DOW was still above 29,000???? or stocked up on toilet paper and hand sanitizer????

Here is your chance. As you well know, the flux capacitor is what makes time travel possible. All you need to do is buy it, install in your time travel machine and generate 80,000 gigawatts and boom, back in a time when corona was only a term for beer.

I will need to judge the character of the buyer to ensure he is not buying this for any other purpose than to correct one of all of the three items above. I don't want married men going back before they popped the question to change the course of their history, or to set them back up for the shot they missed on a monster. Once purpose and character of the buyer is established we can discuss price.

Open to offers including, but not limited to, unicorns, Nessie, Bigfoot, chupacabra, Jersey Devil, mermaids or beautiful vampires.

Hope this brings a little smile and humor to this crazy time in our history.

Be safe out there.

Attachments

• flux.jpg
    flux.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
I have some powders I dont use anymore, so I listed them locally-- I'm not jacking prices up just trying to get my $ back-- thought this would be a good time to sell--some guy just offered me 50cents on the dollar for them-- not

i could have used this a week ago. i was ticketed for going 88 in a 70 by the highway patrol. when he asked me if i had a reason for going so fast, i told him i had to get back to 1985. he wasn't amused.

I'd probably just go back and sink the Mayflower! 👺
[/QUOTE]

Bad....just bad....
my Moms side of family came here on the Mayflower....
my dads side came across with Cortez....
One of my grandfather's owned 1 million acres of land south of SF...taken from him after the Spanish/American war...it is now an army base...
Being my grandfather was born in California..I am a 7th generation CA.....
I want my land back.......

Mothers ancestry came to California in group just before the Donner Party.
My father's side comes from 7+ generations California and who knows how long ago with our native ancestry?

Yeah, there is a reason we can't go back, most would end up hurting themselves!
"Still would like this Flux thing a ma-jig"

Last edited:
Got no stocks not attached to rifles. Occasionally miss one I let go.

First thoughts a bit more basic, a couple of times I let manners, and social graces interfere with planting a good one on somebody lacking in manners, and social graces.

Not much I'd change really.

Are you wishing you had sold your stocks while the DOW was still above 29,000???? or stocked up on toilet paper and hand sanitizer????

Here is your chance. As you well know, the flux capacitor is what makes time travel possible. All you need to do is buy it, install in your time travel machine and generate 80,000 gigawatts and boom, back in a time when corona was only a term for beer.

I will need to judge the character of the buyer to ensure he is not buying this for any other purpose than to correct one of all of the three items above. I don't want married men going back before they popped the question to change the course of their history, or to set them back up for the shot they missed on a monster. Once purpose and character of the buyer is established we can discuss price.

Open to offers including, but not limited to, unicorns, Nessie, Bigfoot, chupacabra, Jersey Devil, mermaids or beautiful vampires.

Hope this brings a little smile and humor to this crazy time in our history.

Be safe out there.
Do I need a back ground check before purchase of the flux capacitor? Will pistol permit suffice?