Flush Cup Options for Custom Build…?

Full Curl

Next component needed for my 270wsm build is some flush cups for the stock. I'm planning on having 1 front and 1 rear installed on the left side and also 1 front and 1 rear on the bottom for different sling options.

This will be a normal carry hunting rifle with just a normal traditional sling. What do you recommend for type of flush cup and why? If I have my information correct, my options are:

Full Rotation - Allows full freedom of movement
Limited Rotation - Prevents twisting of tactical slings
Non-Rotating - Locks the swivel at 90 degree intervals
Non-Threaded - Allows for a cleaner finished appearance

Any brand/model recommendations or are they all equal?

Thanks!

I have used Grov Tec flush bases and am very happy with mine - check out their web site as they make a bunch

Thanks for the replies. I just don't know whether I should go with FULL, LIMITED, or NON as far as rotation for a standard hunting carry rifle sling. Thinking FULL or LIMITED...??

Never tried the limited as I have been happy with the "full". An added benefit of the flush cups is with a flush cup your rear bag doesn't get "torn up" after a while and recoil is smoother - both good things!!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.