Flatline Ops level very impressed!

Tikkamike

I just got my new 30mm level from Flatline Ops. I was a little nervous spending that kind of money on a level but I really liked the idea of being able to flip it out when needed and then flip it back out of the way when i dont need it out. I was worried about how sturdy it would be and how much slop there would be in the hinge but that things is sweet. its tight, and quietly snaps into place and wont move unless you move it so no worry about keeping it in the right position. and there are set screws for adjusting once its mounted if its not perfect. very simple and awesome quality. I wish I had bought it sooner. I highly recommend trying one out! and you know me... I dont just hand out atta boys to everyone, this is a quality tool!

Good to hear Mike, I have been seriously looking at that little gadget, especially since my Horus ACI/ACD died. I just hit their websight & found a 34mm to put on my new Leupold! That is awesome! Thanks for the info & shoot us a pic or two if you would.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.