Flatline Ops Booster Bag - Rear Bag

C.O. Shooter

Curious to know, does anyone currently use the Flatline Ops Booster Bag? I'm looking for a rear bag for field applications, but there are many to choose from. Looking for some insight to what others are using. So far, I like the looks of this one the best. I have in for the free giveaway here on this site. I'll wait till after to purchase! Maybe I'll win one instead. Lol

Booster Bag Shooting Bag By Flatline Ops

Booster Bag | Flatline Ops

Although I entered the contest here on LRH, on the free giveaway thread, I went ahead and purchased a Flatline Ops "Scub Bag" rear bag! I wanted to say this bag is very nice and seems very robust! I'll get out next week to try it out at 600 and 1000 yards! I attached a carabiner to mine so I can clip it on my pack! After talking to Flatline Ops Customer Service, they explained the Booster Bag was rather firm and might not form around my stock as I wanted.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 22
Although I entered the contest here on LRH, on the free giveaway thread, I went ahead and purchased a Flatline Ops "Scub Bag" rear bag! I wanted to say this bag is very nice and seems very robust! I'll get out next week to try it out at 600 and 1000 yards! I attached a carabiner to mine so I can clip it on my pack! After talking to Flatline Ops Customer Service, they explained the Booster Bag was rather firm and might not form around my stock as I wanted.

It should say "Scum Bag"

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.