Flashlight for multiple day backpack hunt???

About 2.8 ounces for Surefire Backup with the battery, About 2.3 ounces for Nitecore Tactical R2 with battery. These are small, bright, palm of your hand sized lights. They are tough too. They arent dive lights but I have never had issues with them getting dunked in water or rained on or condensation in the housings and temperatures from -40 up to 90 degrees in my own experiences. And they are all aluminum. Just solid little lights.

Nitecore also makes a headband that almost any small hand light can attach to so you can have your handheld/headlamp in one.

I never heard of underwater kinetics, I'll check those out.

Surefire E2L AA Outdoorsman is the best flashlight i have ever owned hands down. I bought 2 of them back in October last year. One for me and the other for my buddy. It came with the lithium AA's when i got it and they lasted an entire year of daily use. I have never been so impressed with a light before. This flash light has a high and a low beam, and it takes AA batteries instead of CR123. I have multiple surefires and various other brands of lights. Surefire LED lights are the best i have come by so far.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.