FL fin n feather for whitetail

Zmgsvt

A friend and I would like to trade a 2-3 day spring turkey and inshore/back country fishing weekend for a whitetail hunt.

Turkey- My buddy Josh is without a doubt the best gobbler hunter I know. He just plain thinks turkey. He has several properties in Suwannee and Columbia counties. We have Osceola's, Eastern, and the "hybrids". The Osceola line is the southern border of our counties, however it is very common to harvest them all the way into the northern areas of these counties.

I would provide the fishing, in the Big Bend area of the Gulf of Mexico. I fish out of several different ports ranging from dark Suwannee river creeks to the gin clear waters of Steinhatchee. We will fish for redfish, sea trout, and black drum with the occasional snook or early tarpon and cobia. Fishing out of a comfortable, dry flats boat.

We would like to trade for a whitetail hunt outside of our FL, GA, SC, and AL range we already hunt.

IMG00010-20110331-1711.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts