Fishing????????????

purpledragon

Man I know I am going to love this site,I love to hunt and many other things,but,my favorite saying is"I will leave a field full of deer,just to go look for a fish." I am a newbie here hello all....

COOL, We gota see pictures of that!!

Ken, where do you do most of your fishing?

I fish most of the freshwater lakes in the state,and make frequent trips to the Louisiana Marsh, to fish speckled trout and redfish. My wife and I are waiting now, we have a trip planned for the weekend after Labor Day.If no storms are in the gulf thats the time of year the Bull Reds come in,20-50 lb. range don't keep any just go catch for fun. I will try and post some pics of my dragster if I can find a disc with it on there.....

Man I know I am going to love this site,I love to hunt and many other things,but,my favorite saying is"I will leave a field full of deer,just to go look for a fish." I am a newbie here hello all....
and hello to you. and welcome. your first job will be to go talk haley barber into running for president. (just kidding). being from mississippi, just what kind of fish would draw you away from a field full of deer? i hope your not gonna say channel cats.

I am with you. Got to keep a pole in the truck. You never know when you might cross a river or stream that is full of salmon. Sometimes you just have to put the rifle in the case and fish:D

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.