First two man sniper match what should I bring?

Looks like everything is pretty well covered.

BrentM mentioned Asprin/Ibuprophin, I also say DON'T FORGET ANY AND ALL MEDICATIONS.

Doesn't it contain sugar?
Without wasting time we are showing you a chart below that will show up the details of Pedialyte nutrition facts in terms of its overall value contents.

Calories 25% Daily Value
Total Fat0.00g0%
Saturated Fat0.000g0%
Trans Fat0.000g
Polyunsaturated Fat0.000g
Monounsaturated Fat0.000g
Cholesterol0mg0%
Sodium240mg10%
Total Carbohydrate6.00g2%
Dietary Fiber0.0g0%
Sugars6.00g
Protein0.00g
Vitamin D-
Calcium-
Iron-
Potassium180mg4%

Pedialyte nutrition facts consists of 28 calories in 8 fl oz (237 ml) of Pedialyte Grape. Calorie breakdown: 0% fat, 100% carbs, 0% protein.

Yes it does. 5g.
There's actually 1g of sugar
Sugar = glycogen
Glycogen helps with water retention

A loss of sweat equal to 2% of body weight causes a noticeable decrease of physical and mental performance. Losses of 5% or more of body weight during physical activities may decrease the capacity for work by roughly 30%. In addition to dehydration affecting the capacity for work, losses of perspiration greater than 2% of body weight increases the risk of nausea, diarrhea, vomiting and gastrointestinal problems.

Maintaining muscle and liver glycogen levels during activity is absolutely essential for performance

Looks like you are covered.
right in the rain note hold for notes and current notes for similar conditions. I'm ole school so that's all I would add other than those items mentioned.
Have fun with it.

There's actually 1g of sugar
Sugar = glycogen
Glycogen helps with water retention

A loss of sweat equal to 2% of body weight causes a noticeable decrease of physical and mental performance. Losses of 5% or more of body weight during physical activities may decrease the capacity for work by roughly 30%. In addition to dehydration affecting the capacity for work, losses of perspiration greater than 2% of body weight increases the risk of nausea, diarrhea, vomiting and gastrointestinal problems.

Maintaining muscle and liver glycogen levels during activity is absolutely essential for performance
I'm not going to argue with you guys over Pedialyte. I know the "type of sugar" is the thing. and have no idea what they use. If it is the same as fresh fruit you are good. Processed sugars not so much. To each his own. I depend on the carb load from the night before and eat little or nothing in a match. The point is don't drink sugary drinks when competing, especially when it is hot.

This weekend I have my first two man sniper match (this is my first centerfire match) and I am wanting to know what people all carry with them. There will be lots of walking and targets out to 1400 yd. I have the normal stuff, gun, ammo, bags, binos, range finder, spotter, tripod, hard data, and I might be borrowing a kestrel. What else do I need and what else is nice to have? Thank you all for the help in advance.
Keep you weight down go lite but everything you need. You can get gel hydration packs work fantastic are light and just follow with water. One gel pack every 30-40 min with water should keep you going

This match is in southern Manitoba Canada. I'm not sure if the name but if you want more details pm me.
Cool, love that area and have many friends there. Been up there goose hunting many times, usually stay in Selkirk or Clandeboye. Some of the nicest people I've ever met live up there. Thought of moving many times...... Don't think you will have to endure much heat or will be climbing many hills there. Heat index here will be over 110F here tomorrow. Enjoy your Match.

Do they supply a spotter or do you bring one? I found that a really good spotter familiar with the area you are shooting in is a HUGE asset. Whether one provided or a buddy you bring, trust them or don't bring them.

Do they supply a spotter or do you bring one? I found that a really good spotter familiar with the area you are shooting in is a HUGE asset. Whether one provided or a buddy you bring, trust them or don't bring them.
There will be a spotter at each stage but they won't give any info just calling impacts. So we have to spot ourselves