First two man sniper match what should I bring?

This weekend I have my first two man sniper match (this is my first centerfire match) and I am wanting to know what people all carry with them. There will be lots of walking and targets out to 1400 yd. I have the normal stuff, gun, ammo, bags, binos, range finder, spotter, tripod, hard data, and I might be borrowing a kestrel. What else do I need and what else is nice to have? Thank you all for the help in advance.
Depends on the competition. Doesn't sound like a sniper match. Are you bivwacking (bivouacking) like in mammoth? If not, like the others said, hydrate. Bring snacks. Appropriate footwear is important. Especially if it's anything like sniperhide cup or mammoth sniper challenge. I bring protein shakes. I don't care about what anyone says about sugar. Glucose makes the brain work. It's in IV solution (LR).
That being said, I eat clean, so I'm not talking about downing a can of Mountain Dew mid match. Especially when rucking, which is common in most sniper challenges. If you dip, bring a log. Nicotine effects accuracy.

If its not like this, then it's not a sniper match. It's a precision rifle match. In which case, just show up with whatever you would take to the range.
Since I compete a little more competitively, I show up with my tools in one bag, ammo in another bag, rifle, back up rifle. The stage gear (tripod, bags, etc) my kestrel and stuff. Stuff includes stuff shared if you have a partner spotting or for viewers like tripod mounting plate with the whole tree setup. None of that is necessary to have fun.

Depends on the competition. Doesn't sound like a sniper match. Are you bivwacking (bivouacking) like in mammoth? If not, like the others said, hydrate. Bring snacks. Appropriate footwear is important. Especially if it's anything like sniperhide cup or mammoth sniper challenge. I bring protein shakes. I don't care about what anyone says about sugar. Glucose makes the brain work. It's in IV solution (LR).
That being said, I eat clean, so I'm not talking about downing a can of Mountain Dew mid match. Especially when rucking, which is common in most sniper challenges. If you dip, bring a log. Nicotine effects accuracy.

If its not like this, then it's not a sniper match. It's a precision rifle match. In which case, just show up with whatever you would take to the range.
Since I compete a little more competitively, I show up with my tools in one bag, ammo in another bag, rifle, back up rifle. The stage gear (tripod, bags, etc) my kestrel and stuff. Stuff includes stuff shared if you have a partner spotting or for viewers like tripod mounting plate with the whole tree setup. None of that is necessary to have fun.
As far as I know it's a similar idea to the vortex extreme. Thank you for the advice.

As far as I know it's a similar idea to the vortex extreme. Thank you for the advice.
Then yes. It's a lite sniper match.

Hydrate, food/snacks, footwear ( I recommend trail runners) and A GOOD ruck. Make sure you are good packing and unpacking your gear as you ruck to the next stage. Sun protection, but a sun shade won't be useful as you'll be moving through the course. If it's like vortex extreme. If you're not a good rucker, I've seen dudes using trekking poles.

Couldn't agree more.

sugar has an effect similar to caffeine, but more importantly it can cause nausea when in the heat. Neither are good for your scores. Seems like it can also affect your vision in some negative way, but can't remember. A beer will calm you down, but pretty much universally frowned upon...... I like energy bars hunting. Scores are often so close in competition that anything that can cost you just a smidgen can put you out. Over the years seems I learned a lot more about how not to lose than how to win LOL.
5 whole grams?

be prepared with proper mindset
be ready and open to learn their system
every match has its quirks
some flow better than others
some are managed better than others
have fun
take notes

You will want a tarp/poncho type that will double for rain protection big enough for you and your partner and gear...

Xtra socks in a ziploc. Lots of walking up and down hills, if not accustomed could cause some issues. Don't wear new/unbroken boots.

Scope/Rifle tools. Never know when chit is going to break.
+1 on all the above good points.

Reading some of this reminds me of my mistakes. I wore new boots on a 8 mile timed course once. That means we had to haul @ss and I paid dearly for it.

Mole skin
Asprin/ibu
Electrolyte gel/cap/powder- whatever you desire. I use endurolytes from Hammer nutrition
Extra socks
shade- I like the umbrella idea but a ultra light rain cover used with a trek pol like a tee pee provides better coverage. Either is better than nothing.
Hydration
Cooling sock- the style you can soak in water and put around your neck
Hat- I like a safari, boony, or shooters hat that provides neck shade.
Cooling underwear. I wear 32degrees cool brand. They are highly breathable and provide the support needed to stop chaffing.
light gloves- mechanix wear work for me.

Being organized is important. Under time and stress digging around for stuff is awful. Try and place things where you want them and practice ensuring you are good with that via time constraint. Someone yelling go and time at you while preping for your stage helped me. I still suck so take it for what's it worth I guess.

Pen and paper. Write everything down after each stage. You'll forget after the fact. Observe and make notes on others and their approach. Writing it down removes the task of remembering from your brain so you focus on tasks at hand.

And sunscreen.

watch
Olympic shooter breaks the "no sugar taboo".
And very sadly, the results speak for themselves, nerves plus sugar not a great combination. It would have been awesome to see her beat the one that won. But on the positive side, at least the family of the winner gets to live another day and maybe even get some food!

Take time, evaluate your range finder and double check windage and be sure you are happy before you take the shot,you cannot take it back.As for gear everybody's covered that.have a great time.

I cannot stress enough how important staying properly hydrated is to competition. If you don't always feel like you need to pee and do so frequently, you are not drinking enough, and you will not shoot well if it is hot. If you drink sports drinks along with water, make sure they don't contain any caffeine or sugar.
I agree (97%) = pre-event hydration is so helpful. Plus, energy gel packs before a long day are an option.
Then no-sugar sports drink during the event; and, energy gel packs to counter fatigue, hypo-glycemia, etc energy gel packs have multiple formulas and the ones with complex carbs work different from simple sugars (drinks with sugar). Some protein bars also handle the high carb sugar rush.
For me, energy gel packs have been one of the best discoveries I've made for trekking or long days in any activity.
Drinking or hydrating after any event is also needed. Your body will tell you = thirst.