First two man sniper match what should I bring?

Hunt_4life

This weekend I have my first two man sniper match (this is my first centerfire match) and I am wanting to know what people all carry with them. There will be lots of walking and targets out to 1400 yd. I have the normal stuff, gun, ammo, bags, binos, range finder, spotter, tripod, hard data, and I might be borrowing a kestrel. What else do I need and what else is nice to have? Thank you all for the help in advance.

Only reason I brought it up was I used to shoot hunting rifle silhouette matches. The summers in Texas are brutal and I forgot my shade stick. I lost about 10lbs and my boots **** near melted on the concrete. Trying to hold a rifle and hit anything towards the end of the match was **** difficult. Actually won that fest if it can be believed. 28 out of 40. No alibis. 24 out 30 then the bottom felt out. I wiffed 5 straight at 200 meter chickens.

Good luck. Hope you slay 'em.

Ok thanks that is a good idea I'll make sure to bring an umbrella.

You will want a tarp/poncho type that will double for rain protection big enough for you and your partner and gear...

Xtra socks in a ziploc. Lots of walking up and down hills, if not accustomed could cause some issues. Don't wear new/unbroken boots.

Scope/Rifle tools. Never know when chit is going to break.

You will want a tarp/poncho type that will double for rain protection big enough for you and your partner and gear...

Xtra socks in a ziploc. Lots of walking up and down hills, if not accustomed could cause some issues. Don't wear new/unbroken boots.

Scope/Rifle tools. Never know when chit is going to break.
Amen.

I cannot stress enough how important staying properly hydrated is to competition. If you don't always feel like you need to pee and do so frequently, you are not drinking enough, and you will not shoot well if it is hot. If you drink sports drinks along with water, make sure they don't contain any caffeine or sugar.

I cannot stress enough how important staying properly hydrated is to competition. If you don't always feel like you need to pee and do so frequently, you are not drinking enough, and you will not shoot well if it is hot. If you drink sports drinks along with water, make sure they don't contain any caffeine or sugar.
x1000

Proper hydration starts days before event, not when you are thirsty...

Coconut water is good as well.

Drinking a bottle of hydrogen water right before you start shooting can help with visual acuity. Only drink one, then switch to water or whatever. Try it sometime. Your first shoot may not be the time though.