First time with Dura Coat!!!

lerch

<strong>SPONSOR</strong>
After reading about Dave King having some success with Dura Coat i ordered one of the desert mirage flage kits. My cousin Ryan had a savage 308 target rifle that we had put a bell and carlson replacement stock on and bedded. We decided to paint his gun but being that he is a former iraqi war vet marine we decided to customize it a little for him. This is my first experince painting anything at all so bear with me. We used combat green, combat black, and desert coyote tan and a little custom work with the digital camo stickers.
RyansRifle003.jpg

RyansRifle002.jpg

RyansRifle001.jpg

i didnt get any real close pics but we were both happy with it and the way his little patriotic touch turned out.

take it easy
steve

Lerch, nice job!!! Ive been thinking of doing my coyote/tractor gun in that. I thinkd it will hold up to the grit and grime that it sees bumping along out in the fields.How tough was it to work with and what kind of prep did you do.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.