First Specialty Pistol under construction

Timnterra

I have a problem, I take a liking to things that are expensive and unique. I also love to hunt and shoot, add to that being friends with Ernie Bishop and it was unavoidable that I'd end up with a specialty pistol or two. Here is the first one! 223 with custom barrel I got used from gun broker. The thing shoots bug holes! With factory varmint ammo! I have started fitting a new walnut stock and can't wait to light up some prairie dogs at WY- Shot next week with it!

Attachments

• IMG_0514.jpg
    IMG_0514.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_0515.jpg
    IMG_0515.jpg
    258 KB · Views: 215
I have a problem, I take a liking to things that are expensive and unique. I also love to hunt and shoot, add to that being friends with Ernie Bishop and it was unavoidable that I'd end up with a specialty pistol or two. Here is the first one! 223 with custom barrel I got used from gun broker. The thing shoots bug holes! With factory varmint ammo! I have started fitting a new walnut stock and can't wait to light up some prairie dogs at WY- Shot next week with it!

Welcome to the addiction!

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.