First post (family winter caribou hunt)

Won't be long and you'll be in the market for a couple rifles. I have 4 kids and they all started coming to the duck slough at 4 years old. It's all their oldest memories. Now as adults they may miss Thanksgiving or be late for Christmas doing the family circuit, but those not in the Marine Corps always make duck opener. You will never regret the effort of taking your kids hunting. I have also found that kids never regret the effort of taking older parents and grandparents hunting either. Thank you for sharing a great picture!

Won't be long and you'll be in the market for a couple rifles. I have 4 kids and they all started coming to the duck slough at 4 years old. It's all their oldest memories. Now as adults they may miss Thanksgiving or be late for Christmas doing the family circuit, but those not in the Marine Corps always make duck opener. You will never regret the effort of taking your kids hunting. I have also found that kids never regret the effort of taking older parents and grandparents hunting either. Thank you for sharing a great picture!
Funny you say that I just got my oldest her first rifle it will be her first year trying to harvest her own animal
I have to say the fact that your children that can still make it home every year for duck hunting is absolutely awesome I can only hope that my kids may one day do the same!!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.