First Mule Deer Hunt - Region G

bumping it back up again...2 years later. I do have some light at the end of the tunnel though. A group of 4 of us, including the guy pictured in this article, are going back next year. Going to try Region H with Trophy Mountain Outfitters.

Can't wait...wish I could go every year!

Good luck to everyone this season.

Well the time has finally come! 3 years later and I'm finally heading back. Leaving to drive out Tuesday morning. Start hunting on Friday. Hope to have more pictures to share with everyone.

Thanks for bumping this up! What great storytelling and those are two bucks anyone would be crazy to pass up on. Best of luck and hope you'll treat us to another story regardless of how it ends up.

Not going out this year. Went back and read the story for some good memories. Bumping it back up for anyone else who might have missed it.

Excellent story and great looking bucks! I'm hoping I'll have a WY deer hunt in my future as well. Thanks for the encouragement!

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.