First Match

emn83

well, looks like I'll be participating in my first F-Class match in just over a week, at the MN Midrange State Championship...i was planning on going as a spectator, and got an offer I couldn't refuse. any advice from those who know, for shooting a match?

well, looks like I'll be participating in my first F-Class match in just over a week, at the MN Midrange State Championship...i was planning on going as a spectator, and got an offer I couldn't refuse. any advice from those who know, for shooting a match?

emn83, Go and have fun that is what F-Class is all about. F-Class is kinda like cheating, man they put a spotter disc for each shot. All you need to do is hold hard and remember the best advice I ever recieved when it comes to shooting F-Class, "Keep the target in the pit's".

Good Luck!!
Roland

Thanks Roland, I got the idea to shoot F-class from reading the article on here about using it for LRH practice. This match I'll be using a borrowed gun because mine is at the smith, but I look forward to taking mine out next season, if not before, to shoot it in matches

The match today was awesome, shot a total of 88 shots with 80 for score. got a 692-9X, nothing to complain about for my first time shooting past like 200 yards, and using a borrowed gun. The Gun was awesome, a tricked out AR with a Nightforce NXS scope on it... an addiction has definitely been born

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.