First Maine Moose

That's a real good one Grizz, they shoot some monsters up here in the broccoli fields and cuts. A lot of very good eating and a super set of antler's for a shoulder mount :)
I had a friend take one in a broccoli field When he went to gut him his stomach exploded We all looked like jolly green giants. Lucky I always carry a change of clothes

I heart shot one partition 225 out of 340wby.Took 3 steps and bedded next to pond.We had to 1/4.Yours the STUD moose of the pond

I heart shot one partition 225 out of 340wby.Took 3 steps and bedded next to pond.We had to 1/4.Yours the STUD moose of the pond
At least you did not shoot him in the pond I had a hunter ran ahead of me and shot a bull in a beaver pond we got a skidder stuck I had to pull the skidder and moose out with a dozer

he fell about 10 yards off an old logging road We tried to pull it out to the road with a TOYOTA TACOMA No way We had to hook a Nissan Pathfinder to the Toyota .Finally got out to the road
Wow how much damage did it do to the Toyota when you hit him? Your vehicle is usually totaled when you hit big ones like this. 🤣 Bet your glad you had a Nissan to pull the Toyota to pull the Moose! Now if you had a FORD you could have done it in all alone.
This is by far the nicest BULL I ever saw. I Hunted in NF and the racks are half the size of this one.
GREAT HARVEST AND HUNT IF I EVER SAW ONE!!

Len & Jill

Wow how much damage did it do to the Toyota when you hit him? Your vehicle is usually totaled when you hit big ones like this. 🤣 Bet your glad you had a Nissan to pull the Toyota to pull the Moose! Now if you had a FORD you could have done it in all alone.
This is by far the nicest BULL I ever saw. I Hunted in NF and the racks are half the size of this one.
GREAT HARVEST AND HUNT IF I EVER SAW ONE!!

Len & Jill
A Ford could never have gotten where we were at If you look real close you can a TOYOTA emblem on his shoulder